Dance Preparations

*(Y/N) POV*

Few days has passed since our encounter with Roman. And... Blake was destroying herself. She didn't sleep, didn't eat and was skipping classes. When either of us asked her if something's wrong she just walked away to library, where she spend most of her time trying to find out everything about the White Fang and what they're doing. I on the other hand had my head filled with what Penny said. If James says that the time of peace will end soon, it must be a real deal. That's why he brought the army with him, as a backup if anyone wants to attack during Vytal Festival... 

My trail of thoughts was broken when I felt a punch to my shoulder. Sam noticed I was in trans and decided to wake me up

(Y/N): "Huh? Something happened?"

Sam: "You were in trans (Y/N). You are slowly starting to behave like Blake"

(Y/N): "Oh, sorry. It just... I had a bad feeling about what happened back at the highway. I think there is really something bigger behind Torchwick and the White Fang... not saying anything about Mako nearly destroying my weapon..."

Sam: "Listen, you are my partner and we need to support each other. Us four care about each other like brothers. (Y/N), if something happens we will be there with you. Loosen up a little, the dance is coming. Invite Ruby, spend some time together. Later we can have some after party in our dorm. Ryze get us some vodka, he? hee?"

(Y/N): "I will turn into an alcoholic with you guys. Okay, so, something happened?"

Sam: "Pyrrha just beat the entire Team CRDL"

(Y/N): "I'm not surprised. Pyrrha beat me numerous times and we both are skilled fighters" I turned to the fight to see kneeling Cardin before Pyrrha as buzzer rang and Glynda walked up

Glynda: "And that's the match"

Cardin: "Lucky shot"

Glynda: "Well done, miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament"

Pyrrha: "Thank you, Professor"

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparing match. Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" she wake up "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you..." the guy from behind us... I think his name was Mercury, raised his hand

Mercury: "I'll do it"

Glynda: "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent"

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight... her" he pointed at Pyrrha

Pyrrha: "Me?"

Glynda: "I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose another partner. If you want to face someone as strong as her I suggest Mr.(L/N) "

I raised my hand

(Y/N): "I'm sorry Professor Goodwitch, but my weapon needs a maintenance after I fought Michael during last lesson"

Glynda: "That's unfortunate... Anyone wants to volunteer?"

Pyrrha: "Actually, Professor, I don't mind fighting him. I'd be happy to oblige" I get back on my desk, get ready to sleep

(Y/N): "Wake me up when Pyrrha will kick his ass"

Mako: "You seem out of mood (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Well, how am I suppose to be in mood when someone  turns my scythe's blade into a pretzel, huh?" he scrapped his head

Mako: "Yeah... sorry"

(Y/N): "Don't sweat it. I wanted to fight that Mercury guy, but without my weapon I can't do it" and I get my head back down.