Let's begin the Tournament!

*(Y/N) POV*

Some time has passed since we put Torchwick to jail. Things after that went quiet, kinda too quiet if you want my opinion, but it also means less work for us. Things were going smoothly. Ruby and I got on some more dates, we got kinda closer. Whenever she had an occasion, she came to my room to sleep with me or just spend some time together as a couple. Ryze's relationship with Yang also got on the next level, especially when he went missing after one of their dates... I don't even want to know. Tournament is starting today as me and Ruby went to visit Patch like she wanted. We're currently on a hill, where a single tombstone can be found, as it reads 'Summer Rose ~ Thus Kindly I Scatter'

Ruby: "Hey Mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been...well things have been pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here too! He's, uh you know, Dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some missions soon. I think he misses adventuring with you... I miss you too..." I put a hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile "Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet, so that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line...That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Well, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh, they're my teammates. Together, we form Team RWBY. And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyway, uh, I made a lot of new friends, Like (Y/N) here and his team" I waved to say 'hello' "And he's actually my... boyfriend. He's amazing! He taught me how to be a leader, how to be a better Huntress and he took good care of me, and I love him very much. I know you would've loved him too"

(Y/N): "Ruby, if I could?" she smiled and nodded "Hey, Mrs. Rose. As Ruby said, we're a couple. She is an amazing woman and she helped me numerous times too. I love her just as much as she loves me. I already promised to Yang that I will take good care of her, and I promise this to you too. This planet will stop before I let anyone hurt her" Ruby squeezed my hand and looked down

Ruby: "I've also met some...let's just say odd teachers. Oh, we've also stopped some bag guys too! I guess it's like they say, like mother, like daughter. I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early, but uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like Uncle Qro..." We heard a bark and looked around to see Zwei and Ruby's dad "Oh, looks like Dad's back. We got to go! He's dropping us off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck!"

We started walking back but I could feel the air started to smell like... roses. I instantly stop, getting Ruby's attention

Ruby: "Cookie, what's wrong?"

(Y/N): "Nothing Petals. I think I will stay for awhile and talk with your mom a little more"

Ruby: "Okay. Don't take too long. Love you!"

(Y/N): "Hehe, Love you too!" I turned back to the tombstone "Mrs. Rose. If you can hear me, can you send my dad a message? I wanted him to know that I'm alright, same as my mom. She misses him everyday and so am I. I hope he is there with you. Goodbye, Mrs. Rose" I started walking back, but then the air started to smell like roses again, and some white rose petals showed off. I turned around and I saw a semi transparent women, looking like Ruby, but older and in white hood

???: "(Y/N)..." she spoke to me

(Y/N): "Mrs. Rose... are you... a ghost?" she looked at me and smiled

Mrs.Rose: "You look just like Albert. Don't worry, I will tell him everything. He's so proud of you... Thank you so much for taking care of Ruby, you two are like your parents back in Beacon"

(Y/N): "Thanks, Mrs. Rose. Oh, mom told me to say hello from her too" Mrs. Rose giggled

Mrs. Rose: "Oh, Elly and her childish behavior. She hasn't changed at all" Her body started to vanish "I have to go back to the afterlife (Y/N). You have my blessing. Goodbye" and her body scattered into white rose petals