Doubt

*3rd POV*

Tick makes her way through the destroyed market on the lake. Chaos and smoke are all left after Neo's attack.

Tick: "This little kid was too easy to beat, and his 'toy soldiers,'" she laughs. "Good joke." She looks around. "Damn', this girl sure is nuts. She sure knows how to make a mess when she wants."

Then, a Jabberwalker clone attacks her from atop one platform. Tick grabs her blade and slashes it, sending it away. The creature strikes again, only for Tick to activate her Semblance. Clone slashes at her, but crocodile Faunus smirks, impaling her weapon into the illusion as it shatters away.

Tick: "Her Semblance for sure is stronger. Hmm, maybe this weird world is the reason." she walks forward. "It doesn't matter; if she doesn't get in my way, she can do whatever she wants. Heck, maybe I can find her; we have the same goal." Another illusion attacks her but stops. "Speaking of which, hello there, Neo. It's been some time, sugar cube" The Faunus smiles while Jabberwalker turns back into Neo, who has her eyes wide open. "Yeah, I'm alive. Ah don't know how, but Ah am" Neo smirks and tips her hat. "Come on. We know what we have to do. Grimm Reaper's flower is here," Neo changes into (Y/N). "He is here too?" Neo changes back and nods. "Good" Tick flashes her metal teeth as the villain duo walks away from the market.

*(Y/N) POV*

Jaune just finished telling us his story of how he ended up in Ever After and messed up with a time plant, sending him back years before neither of us would fall into the void back in Atlas.

Jaune: "I thought I would never see you guys again. But, I knew if I waited long enough... eventually you would fall down here too, just like I did" He looks at us. "It's... it's really you, right? I believed it was when I saw you all in the market, but I..." We look at him, and most of us have smiles on our faces.

Ruby: "Jaune... it's really us." All nine of us get into a group hug, happy to see the vomit boy alive. Jaune gets teary-eyed, probably because he didn't see us in such a long time.

(Y/N): "Now, vomit boy... how did you find us?" Jaune groans. "Yes, I will still call you that," I smirk.

Blake: "How did you end up as the Rusted Knight in the story?"

Yang: "And how did you get so-"

Weiss/Sam: "Mature/Old" Weiss looks shocked at Jaune and grabs Sam's sleeve

Weiss: "You should grow out a beard, Sammy" she whispers while Sam smiles at her

Sam: "I will think about it, snowcone" He pets her head

Ryze: "Jaune, what happened in the Atlas after we fell? You were the last one, right?" Jaune sighs.

Jaune: "Oh, right. Guess we have a lot to catch out about. Come on, I will explain on the way" He leads us out to the safety, into plains territory, away from all the chaos, explaining his last moments on Remnant. Well... he didn't bring good news whatsoever.

Ruby: "You're saying... Salem has two Relics now?"

Yang: "With Cinder, she has the ability to get the third."

(Y/N): "It's been almost three years since Beacon fell, and Crown of Choice is still locked up. Oz said he took extra steps to keep it safe."

Weiss: "Well, at least some good news" Ruby meanwhile hangs her head down

Ruby: "We lost Atlas AND the Relic" I get in front of her, kneel to her level, and put my hand under her chin, making her look at me

(Y/N): "Rubes... we got people out of Atlas and Mantle. They're safe; they make Atlas a kingdom; it's their people, not the building or streets, them."