Vytal Festival and a cat fight! (Vol 1 Finale)

*(Y/N) POV*

Well, some time have passed and we are at the end of first semester. In the meantime me and Pyrrha continued to teach Jaune. He is getting pretty good, but he still have a long way before him. Me and Ryze started something we called 'Prank Wars'. I was currently getting my payback on him for adding the pink food coloring to my shower gel month ago. I was pink for nearly two weeks!

'You will pay now, Matoi'

Sam: "I know you and him are on some type of joke war, but don't you think it's too much?"

(Y/N): "War is a war. Never hold back because it can bite your ass later. Mako, you got the wax strips?"

Mako: "Yeah" he handed me a box and I looked back at sleeping Ryze

(Y/N): "Now, let's the fun begin" I put one strip on each of his legs, warmed it up a little with my semblance and grabbed it's edge "Better cover your ears guys" they did what I asked for and pulled the strip off. Ryze instantly wake up with a scream of agony

Ryze: "AAAAAaa!" we started laughing "What the fuck did you do (L/N)!" I showed him the plaster with his leg hairs on it

(Y/N): "Th.. this hahaha!" He looked at his second leg and fear formed on his face "Hahaha! Oh man haha!" I got the tears out of my eye

Ryze: "This isn't fucking funny. It hurt like hell! And what am I suppose to do with second one?!"

Mako: "You need to rip it off too haha"

(Y/N): "May... haha, Maybe go ask Yang to help you haha" he stood up and rushed to what I assume was Team RWBY's dorm. A while later we heard him screaming again. Later he get back to our room

Ryze: "You are a fucking asshole (L/N). I understand one, but why the fuck two?"

(Y/N): "One for our prank war. One for pure sadism. You know, I have a whole box of these hidden. I can give you this type of wake up every single day. However, say one word and we can end our war. I can even go for a draw"

Ryze: "Okay, okay, we end this. I want to still have some hair when I graduate from Beacon"

(Y/N): "Then, I, (Y/N) (L/N), leader of Team CRMS announce the end of Prank Wars. We have the time of peace again, gentleman"

Ryze: "By the way, when I went to Team RWBY's dorm, Weiss asked me if we want to go with them to see the festivities"

(Y/N): "Oh, of course Weiss wants to spy on competition. You guys want to go?"

Mako: "Sure"

Sam: "I have nothing else to do, and clubs are still closed so we can't go there"

(Y/N): "Okay" I messaged Weiss we will be there and then went to get ready

*Timeskip, Festival*

After meeting up with girls we get the first bullhead to Vale. After that we started walking, looking around to see people working on decorations. Then Weiss stopped while lifting her arms

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen your smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

(Y/N): "She's always all smiley when she is planning something"

Weiss: "Hush you (Y/N). How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this even is simply breathtaking!"