Meeting Uncle and Mom

*(Y/N) POV*

As Port ordered the match to start, all members of Team JNPR rushed the three male members of Team BRNZ as their fourth member ran back to the forest.

Mako: "May will give them a fire support from the trees" I looked surprised at Mako

(Y/N): "How did you know their names?"

Mako: "Emm..." He pointed to the display high above, listing all members of the teams and their names

(Y/N): "How the heck did I not notice it..."

Just as Team BRNZ's leader, Brawnz, was about to engage Pyrrha I felt my scroll ringing. I stood up and started to walk to the exit

Ruby: "Where are you going Cookie? You will miss the match"

(Y/N): "Someone is calling me, I will be right back"

Ruby: "Okay!"

I went on my way. When I was outside I took my scroll and saw it was mom calling, again

(Y/N): "Hey mom, I hope you saw my team's match"

Mom: "Hey son! Yes I saw it and you kicked butt!" I scraped the nape of my neck

(Y/N): "Hehe, thanks... I assume you couldn't make it to Vale?"

Mom: "Quite the opposite (Y/N). I'm on the ship with Winter and we are on our way to Vale"

(Y/N): "Good to hear that. I will tell Weiss when I get back. Oh, and mission accomplished. Me and Ruby visited her mom's grave. I told her you said hello"

Mom: "And...?"

(Y/N): "*sigh* I met Ruby' dad. He seems cool for an old guy. Thankfully he didn't killed me"

Mom: "So, he accepted you?"

(Y/N): "Yes, he even said I would make a 'great son-in-law'. Why the only thing parents think about when you are in a relationship is marriage?"

Mom: "(Y/N), every parent wants the best for their kids. And I think Tai thinks you are what's the best for Ruby. Same as I think Ruby is the best for you"

(Y/N): "Mom! She is only fifteen and I'm seventeen! We have time!"

Mom: "*giggle* Of course you do! You two still have to graduate from Beacon. See you soon (Y/N). I will be waiting for you and Ruby"

(Y/N): "Right, see you mom" I walked back inside and get near Weiss "Weiss Cream"

Weiss: "Huh? (Y/N), what do you want?"

(Y/N): "My mom called, she and Winter are on their way here" Weiss instantly lighten up

Weiss: "Really?!" I nodded "It's excellent to hear!" I get back to my seat next to Ruby

(Y/N): "What did I miss?"

Ruby: "Nothing much, Nora just take out their sniper and they are now in a standoff"

Jaune: "This is it guys! Let's finish 'em with team attacks. Ren, Nora, Flower Power!"

Ryze: "Sounds like a name for some hippie vehicle..."

Nora: "Wait... what?"

Jaune turned to his team

Jaune: "F-flower power. That's your team attack name"

Ren: "Since... when?"

Jaune: "Guys, we went over this! Flower power's Ren and Nora. Ren brings the flower, Nora brings the power!"