What does it mean to be a leader

*(Y/N) POV*

After the announcing of teams, my team, Team RWBY and Team JNPR went on our way to our dorms. When we get to the floor for first years we noticed we all have rooms next to each other, which was nice. Having friends nearby is always a good thing. I notice Yang and Ryze are suspiciously too happy about it. We entered our dorm and I turned to everyone

(Y/N): "Okay, Team CRMS, before we start feeling like in home here, we need some basic rules. First off, if you invite a girl for a night don't try anything. I'm talking to you Ryze"

Ryze: "Fuck off. I would never do that"

(Y/N): "Yeah, right. Second, as this is our room we will need to clean it too. I suggest doing a schedule. One person will clean floors one week, next week this person will clean bathroom etc. You know where I'm going with this, right?" they nodded "Third, don't touch each other stuff without permission. If I find out you used my laptop I will skin you and later burn you alive"

Ryze: "Same if you touch my magazines"

Sam: "I don't even want to know what is in these 'magazines' but I have my suspicion..."

Ryze: "Shut up bro..."

(Y/N): "Fourth and most important. We are stuck here for four years with each other, so why not have some fun while we are here? We are a team from now, we should act as one. I also don't like the rules of one person, so we will vote anything involving team"

Mako: "I suggest one thing for vote now"

(Y/N): "Sure Mako, what's this?"

Mako: "I suggest we go to sleep. I'm fricking tired after initiation"

(Y/N): "Anyone who is for it, raise your hand" us four raised our hands "Okay, but before I have to make a call. Be right back" I exited the room, got my scroll out and called mom

Mom: "Hey (Y/N). I assume you are after initiation"

(Y/N): "Yeah mom. And sorry, I didn't passed" I snickered quietly so she didn't hear it

Mom: "You what?! How did you not passed?! What is Ozpin thinking?! I will go to James tomorrow, at least in Atlas they will see your potential!"

(Y/N): "Haha. You are so easy to trick mom. I passed with flying colors"

Mom: "... you are as much of a jerk as your father was"

(Y/N): "You know what they say, like father like son"

Mom: "Don't talk back to me young man. So your team, are they good?"

(Y/N): "Good is a small word to describe them. Ryze, Sam and Mako are all skilled"

Mom: "Your new friend I see"

(Y/N): "Yeah, together we form Team CRMS"

Mom: "Why C? And who is the leader?"

(Y/N): "I'm mom. And I think C stands for Calavera"

Mom: "(Y/N), my son, I'm proud of you. Your father also was a leader of his team"

(Y/N): "How do you know?"

Mom: "Me and your father met in Beacon. We were a part of Team AZRE(Azure)"

(Y/N): "So, you are a Huntress too?"

Mom: "Well, yes and no. I have my licence but I never took any missions after Beacon"

(Y/N): "Cool"

Mom: "Your mom is always cool, remember that. You made any other friends?"

(Y/N): "Well, I met with Weiss and Pyrrha here. From new people there is Ruby, her sister Yang and their teammate Blake. Together with Weiss they form Team RWBY with Ruby as their leader"