Chapter 18

Sierra shook hands with the male wolves, while most of the she-wolves hugged her when Xavier finally stopped the run.  Zane kept a possessive hand at her waist the whole time.

"I am very proud of you.  The pack has accepted you as my girlfriend.  I couldn't be happier."

The pack better, she will be their Luna.

"Except Brittany."

I will deal with her if she steps out of line again.

Not helping.  That's our daughter you're talking about.

"Don't worry about her.  She'll come around.  Speaking of her, she's staying at Tiffany's."  He whispered in her ear.  He was excited to show her what he had gotten earlier.

"Pervert."  She whispered back, earning a chuckle from him.

"You already know me so well.  Ready to go home?"  She nodded, lost in his eyes.  "Thank you all for a wonderful run, enjoy yourselves!"  He yelled to the crowd.

"Goodnight, Alpha!"  They answered.

Opening the front door, Zane asked her.  "Can you get Angie settled?"

"Hmmm."  Just the thought of his hands on her body turned her on.  She's tried telling herself it wasn't right to be this attracted to him, but it was useless.

Zane made quick work of arranging pillows for Sierra to lean on.  He laid out the new acquisitions next to where he wanted her.  He turned the lights down enough not to be glaring but give him plenty of light to see.

You should've gotten candles.

Too late.  Besides, I prefer not to smell the burning wicks.  Even unscented ones are annoying.  Remind me tomorrow to get some LED lights.  He stripped down to his underwear and glanced around the room.

He turned to the doorway when he caught the delicious aroma of his mate.  "It appears I'm overdressed."  Her heart sped up at the sight of his almost naked body.

"Not for long.  Have I told you how beautiful you are?"  Standing in front of her, he caressed her cheek.

Leaning into his touch, she replied.  "Never."

A cocky smirk tipped the corner of his mouth.  "Really?  Then I'm the worst boyfriend in the world.  I can look at you all day and still want more."  He lightly pressed his lips to hers.  "You taste as beautiful as you look.  I love you more than words can express."

If she hadn't already fallen head over heels for this wolf, those last words would've sealed the deal.  Coupled with his gentle touch and the desire in his eyes, she was a goner.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."  He captured her lips before she could protest.  One hand cupped her cheek while the other roamed across her collarbone and skimmed the outline of her breast to rest on her ass.  Giving it a gentle squeeze, he pulled her closer as his tongue invaded her mouth.

He paused his assault on her mouth enough to let them breathe, then resumed kissing her.  Her hands caressed his chest, pinching his nipples until they were hard.  Moans escaped them both as the smell of arousal filled the room.  His lips finally left hers as he looked at them with desire filled eyes.  He loved how red and swollen her lips were.

DO NOT MARK HER!

You don't need to yell.  Or tell me every time you kiss her neck.  I am aware of the consequences.

Grunting in response, Zane licked her delicate throat, getting close to where the mark would eventually go.  Pleased at her sharp intake of breath when he licked at the spot, he sucked on it, earning another moan.  Rubbing her butt, he let his other hand find her small breast.  Squeezing the mound, he traced around the nipple without touching it.