1

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 001

    [001] The doomsday game is coming

    [Loading the doomsday game...]

    When Gu Qing was conscious, he kept repeating this mechanical sound in his mind, and at the same time a virtual screen appeared in front of him.

    This made Gu Qing a little bit surprised. Could it be that the elderly care world given to her by the system is a highly developed technological world? Didn't it mean that it was at the same technological level as her original world?

    The thought flashed by, and Gu Qing's attention was quickly put on the screen in front of him, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    【999. ] Gu Qing recalled it in his mind.

    Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig running?

    Doomsday is not a normal world at first glance.

    【ZiZiZi...ZiZiZi...system loading...]

    [System No. 999 is at your service]

    [Host, I'm sorry, I made a mistake connecting to the world. This world is in the assessment stage of civilization evolution, and the passage has been blocked. 】

    "You mean that I have to stay in this world? This is the resurrection gift package after I worked so hard to complete the task and clear the level?"

    Gu Qing really felt that he was going crazy at this time.

    Working as cannon fodder in various worlds, she was tortured physically and mentally, and finally saved enough points to be resurrected and choose her favorite world to retire for the rest of her life, but in the end she was given an error connecting to the world.

    If she takes too many cannon fodder tasks, will she become cannon fodder?

    [Host, the 999 system is very sorry. After reporting to the main system, we will make up for your loss and work hard to let you live the retirement life of your dreams in this world. ]

    "Where are you cheating ghosts?"

    [The main system has issued an instruction to compensate the host's pension world after the civilization evolution assessment is over. 】

    After hearing that there was a compensation condition, Gu Qing paused, and finally accepted it, and then began to have the mood to face up to the environment of this world. Of course, there is also the golden finger of compensation.

    "999, what's that cheating finger?"

    Through the short conversation, she understood that she was destined to stay in this world, whether it was good or bad, she could only live like this.

    Since you can't change it, you can only adapt.

    After all, it is a person who has done the fast travel task, and the ability to get used to the new world is leveraged.