61-70

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61 061

    [061] No traitor, no business Lord,

    "Ms. Gu Qing, I didn't know until I arrived in Qingyun Town that you are the lord of Qingyun Town. It's really surprising." Huggins immediately greeted Gu Qing.

    Of course, there is a reason for saying this passage, at least to a certain extent, the distance between the two has been narrowed.

    Gu Qing also understood that Huggins said this on purpose, and said kindly: "The situation was special at that time, so I concealed my identity from the shopkeeper, I hope you don't mind." "This is

    normal in the business field, where did you mind? Huggins said with a smile.

    Gu Qing smiled, then found a place to sit down, and then said to Huggins straight to the point: "Ulysses said, you came here under the order of the vice president of the Kaqiu General Chamber of Commerce in the capital?" Ha

    Jin Si knew that Gu Qing would definitely be interested in this news, so he stopped beating around the bush and said directly: "A soldier from the capital should have come to Qingyun Town to honor you, Ms. Gu Qing. After leaving Qingyun Town, he brought a lot of Qingyun The town's special products are back in the capital, and those things sell very well in the capital, which has moved many chambers of commerce. Now it is not only our Kaqiu chamber of commerce, but also several other chambers of commerce. They should all come to Qingyun town now I'm on the way, how about me? I happen to be close to your territory, and I received the news earlier. As soon as the beast tide is over, I will rush to your place, hoping to seize some opportunities. Our chamber of commerce has always been very good at seizing opportunities .”

    Huggins has no intention of hiding the news from the capital, anyway, sooner or later he will be unable to hide it, so it’s better to tell it earlier and sell it.

    More importantly, Qingyun Town's name can be said from the captain's mouth, who knows if he signed some contract with Qingyun Town!

    After all, he naturally chose to tell the truth!

    Gu Qing listened to what Huggins said, and said in his heart that it was true.

    Just like what she thought, the General Chamber of Commerce of the Kaqiu Chamber of Commerce will pay attention to their small territory. Apart from the role of Nicholas and the others, she can't think of other reasons.

    Chinese food can easily conquer a person's stomach.

    Not just Gu Qing, but Ulysses and Albert on the side were very pleasantly surprised by this incident, which means that their previous efforts have now paid off.

    "Business has always been based on a first-come, first-served basis. Since your Kaqiu

    Chamber of Commerce opened first, we are naturally willing to provide it to you. However, you came at an unlucky time. The stock in our territory had just been sent away before your arrival." Gu Qing explained.

    She also did not expect that the capital's reaction would come so quickly.

    If she had known earlier... Well, she would still let Ji Xiuwen and the others go out.