300-310

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 301 (1)

    The orc army just stayed in front of Qingyun City's defense line, and did not attack directly.

    The mighty orc team, coupled with the orderliness of the team, is different from the swarm of monsters, giving people a visual impact.

    Put it in an ordinary territory, seeing such a team, I am afraid that I will be scared to kneel the first time.

    The orcs fought fiercely one by one. On such a large scale, in an ordinary territory, the outcome might be doomed.

    "Is it really hard to fight head-on? I'm afraid it will be difficult?" Bart, who solves problems with his fists most of the time, can't help but look at the lineup below.

    Especially the elephant orcs in the front row are more dangerous than the previous elephants.

    The towering city wall is nothing in front of them, maybe the two sides just need to cooperate and they can climb up immediately.

    The agility of elephant orcs is much higher than that of elephants.

    They were prepared because they knew that the elephant orcs in the opponent's hands were on their side, but unexpectedly they called in a few more reinforcements.

    "Could it be..." Others also realized that Alex subconsciously opened the mouth, but in the middle of the sentence, he realized that there was something wrong, so he stopped quickly.

    He was afraid that the orcs in the territory would cooperate with those outside.

    "What you are worried about will not happen. During that time, the contact with the orcs was within our monitoring range, and the information was all correct. Hu Baiyingliang and the others would make a written report every time, and nothing unusual was found. "Ji Xiuwen said directly, the orcs were also afraid of any problems, and they also took into account the hidden information, so they made all these preparations early in the morning. Now that I think about it, it is really necessary. No, the orc kingdom Things happened that were out of control.

    With Ji Xiuwen's words, not only Alex, but also other people who had doubts let go of their thoughts for the time being.

    Think about the orcs in the territory. In order to prevent the orcs in the orc kingdom from discovering something strange, they have stayed in the territory safely during this period of time. After the news came, they all hid. At this time, I still think about whether they have It seems a little unkind to do something that I'm sorry to Qingyun City.

    "Sorry, I was thinking too much." Alex also apologized immediately.

    "It's okay, it's human nature, even if it's not a beastman, or other residents, they will have doubts in the face of this situation." Ji Xiuwen agreed, and then revealed the matter, "I think they So sending so many orcs is just because they have made up their minds to make a big fight. The leopard army and werewolf army that came first are very strong, which means that they are going to make a big fight this year, just because they know the existence of Qingyun City Afterwards, we want to make it bigger. What we provide them is bait, which lures them and also brings crisis. This is a double-edged sword. Since we have achieved our goal, then the crisis we You should also bear it."