121-130

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

121 Chapter 121

    [121] Guarding my home

    "Lord Brod, I..." Rudolph looked at his shooter team, which had suffered a heavy loss, and looked at Brod, with an incomprehensible feeling on his face.

    He just swore that he could teach Qingyun Town a lesson, but in the end he was slapped in the face. They were dead and injured, but what about the other side? Unscathed.

    Who would believe such a thing? But it just happened.

    Brod didn't speak, just looked at Rudolph quietly.

    Rudolph was even more confused, his lips moved, and he didn't know what to say, and he said after a while: "Master Brod, I didn't expect them to have so many purple bows and arrows. It's unbelievable!"

    At this time, Rudolph also wanted to alleviate some of his faults.

    Hearing Rudolph's words, Brod said directly, "This incident is not entirely your fault. This Qingyun Town is indeed very different."

    Purple weapon! It is also expensive in the capital.

    But it happens to be here, but it can be seen everywhere.

    Any large territory is normal, but in such a small territory, it is really abnormal.

    Rudolph didn't know what Brod was thinking at this time, and after hearing the answer he wanted from Brod, he was already relieved.

    As long as he is not solely responsible, it is easy to say anything.

    He also understands that he wants to make meritorious deeds, so he will do this. If he succeeds, he can get a high reward. Now that he fails, he can't say that he can't pay the price.

    "Their archers have purple bows and arrows, and the bonus is not a little bit. At least within the current range, we can no longer take a step forward, and the opponent's methods... are a bit more ruthless." Rudolph still wants to take the blame and make meritorious service ! It is also a very positive analysis at this time.

    Originally, when the other party was planning to arrest people last night but did not kill them, most people were guessing that Qingyun Town did not want to offend them too hard.

    But today, their attitudes have obviously changed, they are quick and ruthless, and every arrow is aimed at the fatal point.

    It is undoubtedly to warn them that if they want to fight again, they will not be polite.

    Attitude is tough!

    In Rudolph's heart, he was actually not very hopeful about their attack on Qingyun Town this time.

    Because this mysterious Qingyun Town

    has already proved their ability with "strength".

    Perhaps, the long-term attack may be able to attack, but can they spend so much time here?

    Of course, he only dared to think about it in his heart, and he didn't dare to say these words.