296-300

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

296 Chapter 296

    A group of goblins lived in the manor just like that, and housekeeper Charlie equipped them with rooms and various new daily necessities at Gu Qing's request.

    The goblins looked at the exquisite room and all kinds of new objects, and they were a little bit at a loss.

    It was because the environment was so good that they couldn't believe it.

    "Is this really for us?" Some goblins couldn't help asking.

    "Well, this is the order of the Marquis." When Charlie said, his eyes were also a little emotional.

    The luck of these goblins is really good. Meeting the Lord Marquis completely changed their fate.

    Just like them, their destiny was changed because of Lord Marquis.

    "I..." The goblins were still at a loss.

    "If you're really grateful, I'll just work hard for the Marquis in the future." Butler Charlie continued.

    After hearing his words, the goblins immediately accepted.

    From now on, they will be the Lord Lord's most loyal fighters, fighting wherever they point.

    Seeing their expressions, Butler Charlie retreated tactfully and gave them a free space.

    After Butler Charlie left, the goblins began to wash and eat. When they got new clothes and delicious food, they felt extremely excited again.

    Afterwards, this group of goblins just settled down in the manor, and Zhou Tingran who returned to Qingyun City was immediately warmly received by other people.

    "Why are you back? Where is the lord?"

    "She is still in the capital, and I have something to do when I come back." Zhou Tingran explained, looking directly at Bart, Alex and the others as he spoke, "Assemble a team The people follow me to Qingyun City, and I need to bring back some goblins, orcs, and people."

    "What happened? Why did you suddenly want to bring people?" Ulysses asked.

    "The lord got a fighting beast arena in Qingyun City, the reason is..." Zhou Tingran told a few people all the things that happened in the capital, and he also told them about the situation of the lord in the capital.

    "It seems that the nobles in the capital have an ambiguous attitude towards the lord, and they are in the observation stage." Ulysses speculated that the interests of the Colosseum have been handed over to the lord, and it must be because of the lord. In terms of his status, or for the sake of prophecy, "From the side, the nobles of the capital have also become more cautious about the royal family."

    Such a situation is good news for Qingyun City.

    "Does the lord have any other explanations?" Ji Xiuwen on the side also agreed with Ulysses' analysis, and he was quite assured of Gu Qing's safety in the capital, not to mention that there was an Elf elder with a ceiling of force to protect him. What he cares more about is Gu Qing's development in the capital, after all, it is also related to the future of Qingyun City.