351-360

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 351 351

    【351】With Gu Qing as the "master"

    Duke Foster already knew from Melville that Qingyun City has the evidence of the king's dealing with Qingyun City, and then he couldn't wait to bring Duke Gregory.

    As soon as the two dukes acted, many nobles couldn't hold back their curiosity and followed them to Qingyun City.

    They are so fond of Qingyun City's weapons, and really want to see them with their own eyes.

    I didn't dare to go before because I was afraid of being missed by His Majesty the king. Now that the two dukes are standing in front of them, these little nobles will definitely not attract too much attention.

    Furthermore, the law does not blame the public!

    Then spread it to ten, ten to hundreds, and many nobles in the Human Race Kingdom were so moved by the news and went to Qingyun City one after another.

    Some nobles also began to consider whether to establish a teleportation array with Qingyun City. After all, Qingyun City will be an important territory of the Human Race Kingdom in the future, so do everything as soon as possible!

    Such a situation made many people see it, and their minds fluttered.

    In the Royal Academy of the Capital, a lot of noble children gathered during class breaks. Looking at the vacant seats in the class, they couldn't help discussing.

    "Many people followed their parents to Qingyun City to visit." "

    Qingyun City was promoted to the second-tier city a while ago, and it is considered one of the best in the territory." "

    I have been hearing rumors about Qingyun City from various schools. I also want to see it with my own eyes, but it’s a pity that I can’t for the time being.” “

    We can go to Qingyun City to have a look together during the holidays, and it’s much more convenient to have a teleportation array now.” “

    Hehe, I’ve been to Qingyun City before.”

    “You Been there? Is it fun there?"

    "Of course it's fun. I'll definitely want to go again after I've been there. The most interesting thing is the amusement park. I've learned about other buildings, but this amusement park, tsk tsk tsk, is unique in Qingyun City, but Qingyun City is unique. This is not the only building..."

    The nobleman who had been to Qingyun City looked at the surrounding crowd and said triumphantly, it is rare to be the focus!

    Listening to his description, many noble children yearned for him.

    "Next time, take us to have a look!"

    "Include me."

    "I'll go too."

    "Can we go?"

    "It shouldn't matter! Just to see and see."

    And the reason why they will This is only because most of these people's families are die-hard supporters of the royal family, and their parents didn't go to Qingyun City, so they naturally couldn't go with them.