188-200

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

188 Chapter 188

    【188】When the all-female team

    heard the words "you lost", Bao Gu's expression was full of disbelief.

    He actually lost, to a weak human race.

    How did he lose?

    No matter how Bao Gu thought back on the whole process, he didn't feel like he would lose, but in the end, he just lost.

    Looking at Zhou Tingran, who was controlling himself, the corners of Bao Gu's mouth curled into a straight line, "I'll just return the things, and you let me go." Zhou

    Tingran listened to Bao Gu's words, his eyes darkened, "You Do you admit that you lost?"

    This orc is really cunning.

    At this level, he still wants to cheat.

    Returned the things, but did not admit that he had lost.

    Seeing that the human female was so aggressive, Baogu's eyes became a bit fierce, and the next moment, he started to break free again.

    Zhou Tingran's last strike of restraint skills did have a time limit, and it became looser and looser with Baogu's strength.

    If it was on the battlefield, Leopard Valley would have already been dealt with, which would naturally be regarded as a defeat.

    But Zhou Tingran didn't do anything, and naturally gave Bao Gu a chance to turn around against the wind.

    Zhou Tingran looked at such a stubborn Baogu, and was thinking whether to give him another blow, Tang Ruiming and others finally arrived at the scene.

    "I heard that someone is causing trouble?" Tang Ruiming said directly, his eyes wandering between Zhou Tingran and Baogu, and he said in a deep voice.

    The serious look immediately made the atmosphere of the scene tense.

    Of course, it was only on the surface, and the survivors on Earth knew Tang Ruiming's identity well.

    Speaking of it, he is now a bit like the last official official in many stories, always arriving at the last moment when everything is over.

    Put it in the story, it will be complained about.

    But now, it will definitely be praised, it's too late to appear! Probably already there!

    At this time, the clerk who was also a survivor of the earth immediately said, "Master Tang, it's great that you came. This orc robbed things in the store. After being stopped, he reached an agreement with the lady. The result of the competition Isn't it cheating if you don't admit it after losing?"

    Tang Ruiming listened and looked at Zhou Tingran and Baogu, "Is that so?"

    "Yes." Zhou Tingran nodded.

    Baogu quibbled directly, "I said before that if I lose, I will return the things. I just said that returning the things is equivalent to admitting defeat, but she still bullies me. Your lord invites We orcs are here, how can we bully us? We orcs are not easy to bully." The