361-end

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

361 Chapter 361

    [361] Select the elite team and attack

    the palace at night.

    Goblin King Gustav was holding Qingyun City's "Declaration of War" in his hand, looking at the accusations above, his face was gloomy.

    Below, General Taylor bowed his head and waited, feeling very embarrassed about this incident.

    According to the information he received, Qingyun City is really difficult to deal with. If there is a protracted war, the Goblin Kingdom this time will be in dire straits.

    "Who sold the female goblin in the dark cell?" the goblin king Gustav asked coldly.

    "He's one of my subordinates, but he didn't expect Qingyun City to use him as an excuse to attack us. In fact, Qingyun City would have found an excuse even without this incident. The most important thing now is how to deal with Qingyun City. According to the information I have received, the part of the weapons that the human race supports us has no advantage against Qingyun City." Taylor knew that Martin was his subordinate, so he naturally wanted to protect it, let alone Martin's money. Most of them were given to him. With such a capable subordinate, he couldn't bear to give up, and changed the subject by touching the lifeline of the Goblin King Gustav.

    The goblin king Gustav's attention was diverted, and he said: "So can our capital be held this time?"

    If not, their goblin kingdom will be over, and he, the goblin king, will also be over. .

    After so many years of good life, he really didn't want his life to change suddenly.

    But he understands that this time the human race is coming fiercely, and some of them are helping him. It will be difficult for him to keep the king's capital.

    In particular, this declaration of war was circulated in every corner of the capital. Even though many people did not believe it, he thought there would be many who believed it.

    The current king's capital no longer has the bravery that he put to death and survived when he fought against the human race to attack the city.

    Even his original ambition of founding the country has dissipated with the passage of time.

    "We are defending the Lord, and we can persist for a longer time. Maybe those human races will retreat if they don't see the benefits of attacking us. If they retreat, our goblin kingdom will be saved." General Taylor said rationally, regarding Qingyun He doesn't know much about Cheng, he only knows that he is very strong.

    But he believes that no matter how strong they are, there is still a glimmer of life for their goblins. What they need is time.

    "If that's the case, I'll leave it to you to defend the city this time, Taylor. You must defend the Goblin Kingdom for us." Goblin King Gustav said in a deep voice.

    "Yes." General Taylor said solemnly.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, it would be nice to have all the military power in hand.