181-187

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

181 Chapter 181

    [181] Beastmen, here we come [Second update]

    Originally, the territory of orcs was quite far from Qingyun Town, but after Qingyun Town was promoted to a second-level town and its area expanded tenfold, the territory of Qingyun Town was far away. The orc territory is getting closer.

    So the orcs had already seen the wall of Qingyun Town from a distance not far from their forest.

    Yingliang, Hubai, and Baogu are fine. They have been paying attention to Qingyun Town, so they have known about the expansion of Qingyun Town's territory for a long time, and they didn't feel much when they saw the wall.

    However, other orcs are different!

    In their impression, this area should be a large open space, but now, since there is already a human territory in this open area.

    It's so close to them! Too dangerous! In this way, if they take any action, wouldn't they be able to be monitored by the other party soon? In particular, they also saw the existence of the opponent's sentry tower. The tall sentry tower seemed to be preparing for the direction of their territory.

    Are you sure that this territory is not used by the human race to monitor the existence of their orc clan?

    A few thoughtful orcs thought secretly.

    Don't blame them for thinking too much, but they have suffered countless losses in the process of dealing with people.

    Fighting with force, they have never lost!

    Brainstorming, no matter how smart they are, they are scumbags!

    It was the first time for Shi Li, the leader of the lion orcs, to join this operation. She was keenly aware of the changes in the territory of Qingyun Town, which made her very concerned. On the Leopard Valley.

    "Leopard Valley, how much do you know about this territory? When did it expand to this extent?" Shi Li asked directly. In her impression, this territory didn't seem to exist last year, but it suddenly popped up this year. It seems that the scale is not small. Since Baogu and the others have cooperated with the human race in this territory, they should have a certain understanding by asking him.

    "I don't know much. I just contacted them. The food exchange is completely in charge of Hushu. I came out today because I want to see the territory of the human race." Baogu said without thinking, He really didn't know about Qingyun Town, and what he knew was only a rapidly developing human territory that Hushu told Yingliang about.

    "Why didn't Tiger Tree come?" Shi Li asked directly.

    Baogu listened and sneered, "I'm so timid, what else could be the reason? In the past two years, Hushu has really spared his life." "Is it

    because he thinks that Qingyun Town is dangerous?" Shi Li couldn't help but said.

    And when she asked this sentence, other orcs who had been paying attention to this conversation also pricked up their ears.