26-30

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26 026

    【026】What? She is the lord?

    Gu Qing is very satisfied with the system's behavior of automatically screening talents, at least to a certain extent, he doesn't need to screen by himself, and the information of all personnel is simply clear at a glance.

    After remembering the name Ji Xiuwen, Gu Qing's mood didn't fluctuate much.

    There have been more and more refugees in the past few days, and they have already broken through the 2,000 mark. With such a huge data, the number of talents selected by the system is really quite a lot.

    After all, basically none of the refugees who can survive in this chaotic world and successfully reach the territory are too weak, and the weak ones have already been over.

    Therefore, for this new talent, Gu Qing has not reached the point where he has to use it. Apart from other things, the natives of this world, Ulysses, Bart, Alex and many of their subordinates, which one is not Works great and most importantly, they are all 100% loyal.

    What about Earth survivors? Now Tang Ruiming's highest is only 80%.

    So in Gu Qing's opinion, the aborigines are more useful than the earth survivors.

    And the reason why she cares about the earth survivors is because the knowledge in the minds of the earth survivors is different from that of the aborigines in this world.

    Only some people can make good use of them. Applying the things on the earth to the territory will not help the territory at all.

    As far as she is concerned, it is enough to be able to control the upgrade of the territory, the circulation of currency resources in the territory, and the security of the territory. If these three points are achieved, she will be invincible.

    Thinking, Gu Qing began to check the module status of himself and the territory again.

    The beast tide has undergone quite a few changes to this day.

    [Name: Gu Qing]

    [Race: Human]

    [Level: lv15 (5771260000)]

    [Health Points: 199200]

    [Skill Cards: Chain Attack, Chain Sprint, Stealth, Swordsmanship (upper limit: 4)] [

    Occupation: Earth Mage]

    [Occupational Skills: Earth Wave Shock, Rock Barrier Shield, all in one go (there is a chance to comprehend the specialty when using the specialty)]

    [Talent: Leadership (Lord Token Function Bonus), Earth Mage]

    [Attributes: Constitution 9 (10), Intelligence 8 (10), Strength 4 (10), defense 3 (10), agility 7 (10), charm 9 (10)] [

    Territory: Qingyun Village]

    [Reputation: 4 (unknown)]

    [Population: 28665000]