341-350

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 341 341

    Gu Qing looked at the few people indifferently, but he didn't know that the people who were looked at were also shocked.

    Lord of Qingyun City!

    This lord is different from the aristocrats they know that traveling requires a lot of ostentation. He often wanders around Qingyun City alone, and everyone gets used to it over time.

    Not to mention other things, there are even some people who can joke with her and chat with her. He even heard comments about her from some residents of Qingyun City.

    Down to earth.

    Although the wording is weird, it really describes it quite aptly.

    Because it was too common, after the initial shock, several people quickly adjusted their moods, and then greeted Gu Qing like other Qingyun City residents.

    "Lord Lord."

    Gu Qing also saw the subtle changes in their emotions, and raised his eyebrows. He really deserves to be a spy, and his reaction ability is fast!

    "Are you residents of Qingyun City?" Gu Qing asked.

    "...No, we are... tourists." The leader, O'Neill, responded.

    Gu Qing listened, and said meaningfully, "Is this the first time I see tourists call me that?"

    O'Neill: "..."

    Miscalculation, they just subconsciously want to hide their identity as Qingyun City residents, If they met other people, they might have passed, but who made them meet the lord of Qingyun City.

    I heard that the lord who has the lord's token has a list of all the residents, but this list is basically useless to the lord, especially the lord of a large territory.

    But facing the lord of Qingyun City, I always feel that she seems to know, how dare she lie?

    Yes, although O'Neill and the others were spies in Qingyun City, they still admired Gu Qing, the lord of Qingyun City, in their hearts. That was admiration for a strong man.

    In particular, this strong man has established Qingyun City, a recognized large territory, in such a short period of time, and his reputation is close to that of the capital.

    He also knew that prophecy, but if this prophecy was placed in a small territory, His Majesty the King might not care about it, but in Qingyun City, it was the strength of Qingyun City that made His Majesty feel threatened.

    So even if the two sides have opposing positions, O'Neill also admires Gu Qing.

    Thinking about it, I could only quickly adjust the answer, "Although we are tourists now, we will join Qingyun City soon. We have already determined that Qingyun City will be our future home, so we shouted that when we saw the lord Already."

    "Well, then you are welcome to settle down in Qingyun City, your name is..." Gu Qing asked with interest.

    O'Neill listened, paused, and still said, "O'Neill." "