16-20

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 016

    【016】Unless

    the goblins like Andre noticed their patriarch's sight, they couldn't help stuffing the things in their hands behind their backs. Inexplicably, they felt a little guilty on their faces.

    "Where have you been?" Goblin patriarch Morgan immediately asked, his sharp eyes lingering on these goblins, giving them tremendous pressure.

    When the goblins heard this, they looked at each other in blank dismay, at a loss.

    Immediately Andre took the initiative to stand up and said: "We were captured by the human race, and we were locked up for a few days. Today, we were suddenly released." "Let you come back?

    Then what are you holding?" Goblin When the patriarch heard the word "Human Race", his complexion changed, and then he asked in a sharp voice.

    Andre: "...This is something we bought in the human territory. You can buy it with wood. After they let us go, they didn't stop us from operating in the human territory. We are in it to find out the news about that territory I wandered around and bought some things by the way."

    Andre thought of an excuse in an instant.

    When the other goblins heard this, their eyes lit up.

    Yes, it's just like what Andre said, they are here to inquire about the news in the territory of the human race!

    After listening to Andre's explanation, the goblins in the gathering place couldn't help being a little curious.

    "Andre, is the human territory lively?"

    "How much wood are you talking about? We have a lot of wood! Can we also buy it?" "Did you just buy

    the clothes on your body? It looks very warm." !"

    "It's still pretty, it looks like it's made of rabbit skin."

    "What's the scent on your hands?"

    "..."

    "It's lively. There are a lot of people there. There are tailors, canteens, blacksmiths, houses and barracks. The main wall is all made of stone and looks very solid." "The food is delicious

    . "

    The clothes are also very good, and the most important thing is that they are very cheap. I haven't worn new clothes for many years." "

    Son, Dad also brought you delicious food."

    "..."

    The two sides asked and answered, The scene immediately became lively.

    Listening to these conversations, the goblin patriarch Morgan only felt his eyelids twitch.

    Are these people in my family really brainless?

    Andre looked at the twitching appearance of the goblin patriarch Morgan, but he had

    a little understanding. Then he looked at his stupid companions, who stood silently in the corner.