171-180

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

171 Chapter 171

    [171] The orc who wants to seek refuge in Qingyun Town [Two more in one]

    Hu Shu, the head of the Huren village, looked at Hu Bai unconsciously when he heard this.

    Hu Bai shook his head invisibly.

    Hushu reacted immediately and shook his head, "No! We worked hard to lay the groundwork, not for you to directly enjoy the results, it's unfair to our clan." What he wants is that the leopard and lion clan rely on their tiger

    clan , they Tiger Clan can benefit from it.

    So, no.

    Leopard Village Chief Baogu looked at Hushu, his eyes became dangerous, and then he also glanced at Hubai.

    He firmly believed that with Hushu's IQ, it was impossible to react so quickly. He could only be reminded by the fox man, so the look in Hu Bai's eyes at this time was also very unkind.

    Hu Bai noticed it, but lowered his eyes slightly, covering the emotions in his eyes.

    Anyway, he is not relying on the Leopard Clan, and he can ignore the eyes of the Leopard Clan Chief, but he still feels a little bit sad in his heart.

    It is precisely because their fox clan is weak that they can be despised and manipulated at will in the eyes of others.

    This feeling...

    Hu Bai thought about it, and looked at the battlefield where Qingyun Town was facing the beast horde.

    A team inside, compared with other human races, is particularly conspicuous.

    That is the goblin family that Yingman mentioned, this race that used to be slaves of the human race, but now lives a life that is no different from that of the human race in Qingyun Town.

    Maybe he would have guessed that these human races would regard these goblins as cannon fodder to resist the beast tide.

    But he clearly saw that these goblins were treated the same as other human races. They had encountered ferocious monsters as well as relaxed ones.

    The human race didn't regard them as cannon fodder, they had the same status as other human races, and they were also training them wherever they needed to move.

    It was this equal attitude that once again deepened his subtle psychology last time.

    Because even the tiger clan can't be equal to them who are also orcs.

    Comparing it, Hu Bai felt that it was really normal for his mind to waver.

    Especially when there is contrast.

    It's just that Hu Bai is a little unclear, what will the human race think of his thoughts? Also, would they be willing to take the risk of accepting them?

    After all, if they are accepted, the orcs will definitely react, and they don't know what the reaction will be.

    Especially the tiger people, who are arrogant and arrogant, can they accept his "betrayal"?