6-10

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6 006

    [006] Rules are not dead, they are alive.

    At this time, Qingyun Village.

    In just a few hours, many people who went out discovered that the territory had changed drastically.

    What has changed is not the environment of the territory, but the mental outlook of everyone.

    Albert was a member of the returning team. He remembered that before leaving, although everyone said that they felt at ease because they had a safe place to live, they still hurriedly gathered outside to get more living capital for themselves. They didn’t have time to go Thinking about the future, thinking about how to get through the present, but now... it's different.

    Seeing some people enter the trading hall with a smile, and then took out some meat, they quickly arrived at the temporary camp to prepare for cooking, and in the open space in front of the camp, someone had already started cooking broth Yes, the shadow of the carrot can still be vaguely seen, and the aroma of the broth permeates the entire territory, making one's stomach growl uncontrollably.

    No matter who comes back, seeing this scene, the only thing they can feel is warmth.

    Albert's mood at this time is also a little complicated.

    Before today, they were precarious, fighting with monsters for their lives, and it was enough to get enough water every day... It was

    obviously yesterday, but it seemed like it had been a long time.

    The teammates who went out together all went back to find their families after greeting each other. They also wanted to have a good understanding of the changes in the territory, and then use the results of their day's hard work to give themselves a good meal.

    After bidding farewell to the others, Albert looked at the trading floor, and was about to exchange his afternoon results for copper coins, maybe some meat. He also wanted to have a good meal, um, call Yuri Sith.

    Thinking of this, Albert's footsteps became much lighter.

    At this moment, Albert saw the figure of Ulysses sharply. At this time, many people in the territory respectfully called out "Master Village Chief" when they saw him.

    Obviously, he had established his prestige in an afternoon.

    Albert felt that perhaps the change in the territory at this time had a lot to do with Ulysses.

    At this time, Ulysses also saw Albert and walked towards him.

    "Albert, you're back." Ulysses saw Albert and walked up to him, with a smile on his face, "I saw someone coming back, so I came to see if you were there. I'm waiting for you."

    Albert heard this and scratched his head, "What are you waiting for me?"

    "Now there is a need for people in the territory, and I have the opportunity to recommend you as my assistant in front of the lord to assist me in my daily work ” said Ulysses.