41-50

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41 041

    【041】

    At this time, people from the capital are in Ji Xiuwen's store.

    For today's opening, they have prepared a variety of buns and pastries, and there is even a Chinese delicacy - deep-fried dough sticks in the big pot beside it.

    "What is this?" Mei Li asked curiously, because she knew that the commercial street opened today, and the lord had already given them a holiday on this day. Taking advantage of this holiday, Mei Li naturally brought her husband and children Come to this shopping street to hang out.

    As a chef, what she most wants to try is all kinds of delicious food, which is her hobby.

    I saw this novel fritters in the first store, can you not pay attention?

    "Fried dough sticks, crispy and soft, two for 1 copper coin, do you want to try it?"

    "Bring me four!" Mei Li said directly.

    "Okay."

    Mei Li quickly took four fried dough sticks and distributed them to her family.

    Bill, who couldn't wait for a long time, quickly sent the food to his mouth, took a bite hard, and the soft taste immediately conquered him, not to mention the slight sweetness in the end.

    "It's delicious, it's so delicious!" Bill couldn't help but said, and at the same time accelerated the speed of eating in his mouth.

    Seeing this, Mei Li and Tang De also quickly took a bite.

    When I ate it, I was instantly conquered by the taste.

    In a few moments, Bill also ate the fritters in his hand. After eating, his eyes wandered, and then he stared helplessly at the fritters in his sister Vanessa's hand.

    Want to eat?

    "That sister, can you give my brother a bite?" Bill couldn't help asking his sister.

    Vanessa listened, blinked her big eyes, and quickly handed her fritters in front of Bill, and said softly, "One bite."

    "Okay." With that said, Bill opened his mouth and took a small bite, then chewed slowly.

    Seeing the family like this, the people around couldn't help swallowing their saliva, and seeing that Mei Li, the master chef, also loved the so-called deep-fried dough sticks so much, the next moment, they also hurriedly paid for it.

    "Give me two to try too."

    "I want it too."

    "..."

    After a while, the first pot of fried dough sticks was sold out, and the clerk who sold the fried dough sticks greeted him and said, "This fried dough stick still needs to be sold." In a while, you can take a look at the buns and steamed buns in our store.

    They are all cheap and affordable, and there are some noodles in them. They taste very good! They also give you a strong sense of fullness and are good for your body. You can take a look at your physical condition "