21-25

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 021

    【021】Special Reward

    Next, Tang Ruiming killed the monsters as if he had been injected with chicken blood, and the monsters fell beside him one by one.

    The eyes of the survivors on one side of the earth stared straight away. Is Brother Tang so powerful?

    At this moment, Tang Ruiming seemed to be aware of their gaze, and said directly: "The lord just sent me a green card, which is protective, probably because of my good performance in front of me." Hearing Tang Ruiming's words,

    almost The eyes of all the survivors of the earth are straight.

    Green card! !

    All of them combined, only one has a green card, and the others are white cards.

    Now, the lord of the earth survivors can still give someone a green card. Needless to say, she must have a lot of green cards on hand.

    Moreover, why give it to Tang Ruiming?

    Suddenly, several survivors suddenly remembered that before and after the other party met them, only Tang Ruiming's mind was the most clear, and he devoted himself to protecting her. Also, in the battle just now, Tang Ruiming also tried his best, as if he had no thoughts unstoppable.

    Thinking about it this way, it is understandable to be rewarded by the other party.

    Just one thing came to their minds.

    That is, does this mean that their every move is in the eyes of the other party?

    Thinking of this, the complexions of the few survivors on the earth turned pale involuntarily. They had thought about it before, such as whether there is any way to seize this territory.

    Will the other party know this thought?

    The more they thought about it, the more frightening they became, and their minds were no longer on the fight.

    Coincidentally, a magical beast crossed the front line of defense and came towards them, almost knocking them into the air.

    "Be careful." Tang Ruiming shouted from the side.

    Just when they noticed, it was too late to start.

    But at the very moment, a wall of earth suddenly stood in front of them, blocking the monster's attack.

    These people came back to their senses and quickly attacked the blocked monster.

    After that, he didn't dare to lose his mind anymore, and started to fight against the monsters wholeheartedly, but he still had some doubts in his heart.

    The person who just saved them... who is it?

    And soon, these people also had the answer. The person who saved them was none other than Gu Qing, the lord who was also a survivor on Earth.

    Because Gu Qing saved not only them, but also

    other soldiers and residents in the battle.