Sayonee Terzo : My Turn First

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Cael Rowan Antonio's P.O.V.

My life was never perfect.

I was neglected as a kid up until the age of 6 before my brother saved me from my abusers.

I refuse to acknowledge that they're my parents, my only parent is papa...my adoptive father who raised me to be a good man that i believe that i am now.

Being kuya's only brother means having a big family, i grew up with the alexander's, i was and still am is treated as one of the third generation of the family which im honored to be included in.

They basically healed me, healed my broken inner child.

As a kid, tito logan was my inspiration, why? Cause his oldest kids are my bestfriends, despite them denying it, they're tsundere in their own unique ways.

Most of the time i was at theirs' when we were kids.

"Zio Cael!" I grin at my blood nephew, as he came running towards me for a hug.

"Hey buddy" i greeted him with a huge smile as i embrace him tight, my eyes meeting my brothers..who's smiling at me softly.

I nod at him before giving knight one more squeeze before letting him go, i look him over, a sense of pride rushing over me.

He have grown.

Well he's 23 what did i expect? The last time i saw him physically was when he was eighteen

I roughly rub his hair, he's almost as tall as i am, he's atleast an inch or two shorter than me.

"You've grown midget" he laugh as he duck away from my hand and pushing my shoulder jokingly.

"Im 23 zio! Ofcourse i grew" he light heartedly replied.

I chuckle before grabbing his shoulder to turn him before draping my arm over his shoulder and leading him back to his parents.

I hug both of my older brothers "nagtatampo pa din ako" i hug kuya kelsey longer and tighter.

"Sorry kuya" paghingi ko ng paumanhi.

I was gone for five years, the longest one i've been out of the country, we were needed for a tour in afghanistan, as helping hand.

Special forces armies are now being trained for worst case scenarios or being sent off to wars, philippines included.

He let go and studied my face and i let him, kuya needed it he was always worried.

He touched the scar on the side of my neck, a bullet graze, its part of work, can't really be avoided.

His eyes saddened immediately "im fine kuya" i said as i grab his hand and pull it away from the scar, trying to take his attention away from him.

I smile at him reassuringly "i promise" i added when i saw a dust of doubt still lingering in his eyes.

Sabay kaming napatingin kay kuya nicolas when he suddenly spoke, arms suddenly on kuya kelsey's waist.

"Come on you two the food will be cold" may ngiti niyang sambit, i smile at him thankfully.