Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Thirtieth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

maybe im teasing him too much already.

but it wasn't really my idea!

his kuya was the one who contacted me and told me to do this.

and as much as im not the kind of person to follow others lame idea.

im kinda curious how he'll react.

hearing the question did stunned me but only for a second.

my heart jump excitedly from hearing it, sure enough i would have said yes if he just asked me.

now i feel bad.

he looks at me as if i just broke his heart and stomped over it. my poor darling was traumatized.

"papa look what you've done! my poor baby brother! aww here kuya will hug you" guess storm was the first to cave in as he stood up and rush to cael's side who looks suprise at the sudden outburst.

my twin looks confuse and worried.

dr. nicolas chuckle along with jelal and mr. antonio, me calling them papa and dad was just to add some flavor to the scene. mukha hindi din alam ng dalawang anak nila dr. antonio at dr. alexander.

i chuckle softly as i watch how dr. antonio smash rowan cael's face on his chest as he fuss over the fact that their idea made rowan sad.

im not blaming them fully but its a fact, which is a case i participated in willingly.

"he looks like a puppy being reprimanded by his owner" mr. antonio stated amusely.

"what's going on?" rowan asked as he gently pull away from his brother who look guilty asf.

he looks at his parents, then at his brother in law who looks confuse, i guess he didn't get the heads up. then lastly he looks at me.

his eyes looks so confuse and full of question he might just wanna ask me.

i reach for his hand and his eyes immediately follow it "it was just a bit of an acting darling" he squeeze my hand as he listen to me intently.

"...mr. antonio-- your father ask me a favor to act out whatever reaction i might have in a opposite way if  you ever ask me for marriage" i almost cooed when his eyes glazed with tears.

i smile at him lovingly, god this man will be the death of me because of his cuteness.

"if you ever ask me to marry you right now rowan cael. ill say yes cause i would love to marry you in any church as long, cause as long as its you waiting for me at the altar? it will be my greatest honor to walk down the aisle and give my hand to yiu" i stated from the bottom of my heart, lightly chuckling when his tears finally fell.

i immediately caught it with my finger using my free hand that he wasn't holding.

his face scrunch up as he brought my hands up that he was holding and kiss it lovingly habang patuloy na umaagos ang luha da mata niya, this time his eyes shone with happiness and his lips are curled up in a smile.