Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Sixteenth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

"what is she doing here??" isabelle hiss at me as we made our way to the underground cell.

pierre and kamir will take the lead for the laboratory while hendrix will take charge with the explanation to the authorities.

sinama ko si kristine-- well she followed on her own and i let her.

its actually a good thing, i took her under my custody which means she's my responsibility and i gotta watch her back for that.

i just smile at her reassuringly as i briefly look at her "lets wrap this up first bago tayo lumipat sa topic na yan isabelle" kalmado kong sagot just as we reach the entrance where zynel was waiting for us.

he grin softly as we reach him "general a pleasure" he greeted as he bow his head a little at my direction.

i wave him off with a greatful smile "thanks for coming and assisting around, hows everyone down here?" i ask as i let my eyes wander all over the dark place.

puro kulungan and inside are naked young woman, man and even kids. it made me itch to punish all the prepatrator personally but as ive said this is not my case nor this is my country para magbigay ng hatol.

this sight will always makes me sick to my stomach.

horizontally are five rows vertically its six. each and one of them are either covering their faces in shame or cowering in fear on the corner of their cell. it makes me sad and angry. how can they do this to a human being?

what kind of heartless monster can stomach such thing?

"uhh general actually follow me cause you would probably wants to see him first" my eyes immediately shifted back to zynel who i now notice looks a bit skeptical and confuse.

i nodded my head understandingly, its a waste to ask him what was wrong cause he'll leading me to this him he was reffering to.

we walk towards the last corner of the cell where the row of cell that contains kids are.

my eyes widen as soon as what he was talking about came to sight.

koral gasp loudly while isabelle took a sharp intake of breath.

with a nervous chuckle zynel said "yeah i was petrified too" his voice laced with confusion.

a teenager, cowering-- no. more like he was too weak as he curl to himself as he was sitted on the cold hard stone floor while looking up at us with his broken eyes.

something inside me died.

its as if my heart freeze because of the sight infront of me.

face black and bruise, but im sure thag he's not my son.

he have the same face as him yes. but his battered body tells me otherwise.

i step closer, my fist clenching around the iron bar that keeps us apart.