Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Seventh

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Cael Rowan Antonio's P.O.V.

seeing him is not the highlight of my day.

his eyebrow arch up immediately pagkakita sakin habang unti unting lumalapad ang mapangasar niyang ngiti.

which im starting to hate.

instead of giving him any attention i look passed him where lyra and gavin stand with their bags all packed up.

"tito cael? where's dad?" i smile at them as they walk passed colo-- celestine.

he was right, he is no longer in his service and i am not on mine at the moment, i shouldn't call him by his title kung hindi niya gusto.

"working" nakangiting sagot ko as i put my hand on their shoulder as the stand beside me.

thats when i look at celestine only because kaden ask me to rely a message "he was asking if--"

"thank you for picking the kids up cael." he sharply cutted me off with a sweet smile on his lips. too sweet if you ask me.

i press my lips in a thin line knowing what he mean by the way he was pinning me down with his stare.

his son might have not know then.

"thanks for having them" sagot ko nalang, not asking anything further, cause by the looks that sora, his son is giving him? i might have cause trouble already.

in my defence i actually have no idea.

i walk the twins to the car and when they were inside i glance back at celestine and his son but they already have their backs on us as they make their way back inside their house.

he seems bothered?

or was it just me?

i climb inside the car and drove away.

should i apologize?

its not like i said something wrong, infact i barely even said anything.

i can hear the twins whispering to each other not so quietly.

needs more practice.

"guys i can hear you" i amusely utter as i glance at them for a quick second from the rearview mirror.

they snicker simultaneously before lyra say...

"you and tito celestin were so awkward kasi tito cael and its funny"

i chuckle as i let them have their amusement knowing fully well that its just kids commentary "were we? i didn't notice" maang maangan kong sagot.

ofcourse they would probably wont believe me so i added a follow up question.

"hows the group report going?"

"it was so fun!! and sora is so cute ughhh i wanna put him in my pocket!" lyra gush out excitedly as he answer.

while gavin answer with a small smile of satisfaction along with his short words.

"its fun, tito sky proofread it for us" he said.