Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Eighteenth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

i can't get the image of that boy out of my head.

may kambal ba talaga si sora? where was he that time?

sora never mention any siblings-- he might not remember it he was so young and traumatized.

i can't ask sora about it and make him relieve his horrible past, i wont make him go through it again.

not even zynel the best informat i know can give me an answer to sora's origin.

ang alam lang namin ay binenta siya ng magulang niya and he's half italian - half filipino.

no records cause we dont even know his real name.

i wanted to go see that boy, see how he is now pero may pumipigil sakin.

its just myself but my gut just wont give me a proper answer to follow.

hendrix and the others were the ones who continue to deal with the alexanders. i have done my part already, hopefully i have proven my innocence by now.

i'm done.

my sorella's right. kung patuloy akong magkakaroon ng connection sa pamilya nila, there wouldn't be the point of why im here in this country.

sora and his safety will always be my priority.

isa pa they don't like me around them anyways, my fun ended at that.

a certain soldier pop on my head as i go to that train of thoughts making me chuckle to myself.

it was fun while it lasted.

kakapasok lang ni sora sa eskwelahan, i decided to learn baking.

i was in the middle of making some cookies when my doorbell rang.

"wait a minute!" i loudly say as i wipe my hands clean, hindi ko na din tinanggal pa ang apron na suot ko. it must be the pizza that i ordered.

i grab some money before opening the door "sorry for the wait i was---just..." i trailed off as i finally look up to see who it was "rowan?"

he smile nervously as he nodded as if to answer my stupid question. i raised an eyebrow at him as a smile lifted up my lips "to who do i owe the pleasure?" i amusely asked as i step out of my door and close it behind me.

i might still find him amusing but he's not welcome inside my home now.

not after him being an undercover on his own will.

something flicker in his eyes as he watch me close my door behind me instead of inviting him in , thank god he's not as  naive and guillable as i thought he is.

i chuckle when he didn't speak. why do they keep sending this man to face me? just because they notice how i find him amusing? ano sila mangagamit? are they too scared to face me themselves?

"let me guess~ napagutusan ka na naman ba nila? my people are capable of telling me what you guys needs from me colonel dont force yourself to go here next time. just tell or ask hendrix what you need to tell me or what you need from me para di ka na mapagod" i stated continuously in a hip of amusement while looking at him.