Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Fourteenth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

as i walk inside their building alam ko na agad that my face must have been spread around here already cause all eyes are on me as soon as i step inside their premises.

i smile politely and held my head high up, their thoughs does not affect me, its all a misunderstanding.

i already forgave them the moment they started their little charade.

now my main concern is kristine. pano siya nadakip? its impossible.

if she is then she's not the kristine i know of.

ang sumalubong sakin ay none other than the commander and his team along with rowan and his team.

looks like im heavily guarded, hmm this is actually funny.

i bowed my head as a sign of respect, i wont blame them for the hostility but it doesnt mean i'll have to return it with the same attitude right? "i heard one of my people are in your care yes?" i asked with calmness and politeness.

he gave me a stone cold look which i would have laugh off if its not for atleast a dozen of soldier and agents ready to have my head.

im not immortal or nor am i that good...

"follow me" was the only thing he said before turning his back on me.

cold brr thats why this place is freezing.

the moment we enter their underground cell i already felt it, smelt her familiar scent.

so it is her huh?

they took me deep inside their jail cell hallway until we reach the last cell. its too silent geez they need to chill.

their she is.

my cloud.

sitting in the middle of the cell, so thats why huh? she turn herself in and waited for me to come.

i smile as i look at her, looking healthy as i last let her set sail on her own just less the tattoo that is.

"sky" she utter softly before slowly opening her eyes.

" cosa c'è che non va nella mia nuvola?" what's wrong my cloud? mahinahon kong tanong sa kanya.

speaking to her as if she did not left us, as if she never batrayed me.

her eyes now reflecting her now shattered soul. unmendable.

"Stanno arrivando they want him back" they're coming she answer with coldness in her voice that i can now compare to the coldness of the cell she's sitting in.

its a good thing that i called them back to guard sora today.

my heart melted as i look at cloud who avoided my gaze making me laugh as i felt a bit giddy, no matter what had happen i knew. kristine will always come back to me...to us.

"uno" she utter as i heard a click... its not loud or anything. its a click from her wrist watch. a very unaudible difference between the ticking sound of the clock.