Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Third

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Cael Rowan Antonio's P.O.V.

Its the first semester for students and i for a change was ask by the alexander youngest pair of twins to accompany them.

Their older brothers are busy with their pregnant husbands while their parents are somewhere travelling for family business.

So here i am walking towards the building for grade 10 students.

"Kuya cael!" The twins appear from the elevator.

I texted them when i reach the school grounds.

I smile as they run towards me and throw themselves at me.

Fakely groaning when i caught them at the same time kaya agad silang kumawala at nagreklamo...well only lyra did complain.

"Im light as a feather kaya! kuya cael naman!!" Reklamo ni lyra habang nakasimangot.

Gavin just laugh it out.

"Im kidding princess" i said consoling her while giving her a soft pat in the head knowing she doesnt like it when someone messes with her hair.

"So where to?" I ask.

Agad agad kinuha nila tagisa kamay ko and they start pulling me to the elevator.

I guess sa taas sila which is the star section floor giving them big advantage once they reach grade 11 for the entrance exam to be part of the royal elects.

"What will this meeting be about again?" I ask as i let them walk ahead of me, my hand on each of their shoulder.

"Just the usual and the unusual kuya cael" sagot ni gavin with a shrug.

My eyebrow raised up at his answer cause obviously nothing is usual in this school.

I studied here aswell with kaden and shiloh, shs, im an alumni basically but never had time to really go back after i enlist in the military.

When i step foot inside the classroom i was suprised on how much it changed.

It looks sharper.... and more naked? I think thats the word.

Maybe because its just their first quarter but still....maybe its because of the new color and modern design.

"Kuya pinagtitinginan ka" bulong ni gavin sakin, even nudging me a little, snapping me out of my trance.

Thats when i look around, agad naman silang umiwas ng tingin sakin making me chuckle amusely.

I guess they're that batch huh. A shy bunch.

I shake my head as i answer gavin with a small amuse smile on my lips "lets just sit or are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" I ask the as they now turn to face me.

They look at each other first before answering "they know you kaya" my eyebrow shoot up my forehead in surprise.

They know me?

Lyra grin at me "kuya nasa main hall of alumni ka remember?" May pangaasar niyang sambit.

I chuckle, pinching her nose at her teasing "sure i am princess now where should i sit?"