Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Twenty Seventh

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Rowan Cael Antonio's P.O.V.

hoping isn't bad right?

after a few weeks celestin finally told sora about serif.

sora took it well, i knew he would, he's a smart, understanding kid.

while i was the one who broke the news to serif who on the other hand bawl his eyes out when he heard that he still have a family na buhay pa.

today is the day na pagkikitain na namin sila.

i told serif to wait inside his bedroom as i welcome celestin and sora inside my house.

its not even me who should be nervous pero kinakabahan ako.

its the first time that celestin will be in my house, the house i grew up in and i want him to like it.

i hope he do.

i smile as i open the door for them, my eyes staying on celestin longer "hey" sambit ko.

he looks great in his simple dirty white sweater and black tight jeans that hugs his supple thighs like its his second skin.

he chuckle softly as he hand me the tray of lasagna he must have made himself. "hey to you too" at the same time that sora said "hi tito cael"

i smile at sora as i pull him in a quick hug "hey buddy how have you been?" bati ko sa kanya which earns me a soft giggle.

"tito we saw each other last night!" he replied with a hint of amusement as i lead both inside my house before closing the door behind us.

i chuckle as i walk between him and celestin, his hand keeps brushing on mine and all i wanted to do was just grab his hand and hold it.

but i have to restrain myself around sora.

we haven't talk about what we are to each other. he keeps avoiding the topic which i always try to understand, ayoko pilitin siya kung hindi pa sya handa pag usapan.

as we reach the staircase i notice sora's silence.

worry in his eyes as he gaze up the stairs where his twin is.

alam kong mahirap din to para sa kanya.

celestin, without a word step closer to sora, whispering something in his ear which made sora nod with a small smile on his lips, trust in his eyes as he turn his gaze at celestin.

a fluttering feeling filled me as i watch them, celestin is a great parent- no actually he's amazing.

they made their way up the stairs without any rush, parehas silang kalmado.

and by the looks of it they are even talking to each other without any hiny of other emotion other than, calmness.

i, on the other hand is a bit conflicted, sasama pa ba ko sa kanila sa taas? sure im serif's temporary guardian but am i needed?

i follow them with my eyes habang nakikipagtalo sa sarili kong isip when celestin glance over his shoulder and mouthed "hurry" with a playful smile on his lips before turning his head forward.