Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Fourth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

Its amusing.

Cael Antonio is amusing.

Obviously napilitan lang to, he just cant turn down my son.

Who can turn my son down anyways? He's too adorable and irrisistable.

Sora keeps asking him things and talking to him while i listen, sora need interaction outside the people who he grew up with, watching him stand up on his own makes my heart swell in pride.

We decided to eat at a filipino restaurant called didi's, we find a sit and a menu was given to us.

"General can i order for us?" Sora ask with his hopefully eyes boring on mine.

I smile and put the menu down "sure go ahead" sagot ko and then he turn his attention to cael making me chuckle at the startled expression of the guy.

I rest my elbow on the table as i lay my cheek on my palm while looking at them, cael sure looks like the typical soldier.

I mean yes he's more handsome and his physical appearance stood out but when it comes to some mannerism? He's definitely a well trained dog.

He reluctantly nodded, his eyes fleeting to me before avoiding any eye contact making me snicker a bit.

Im gonna have so much fun in this country.

"So hows the underdogs doing cael last i heard some leaf fell out huh thats a shame...." i said as we started eating "...i expected a better outcome if im being honest" i added before having a spoonfull as i look at him, his demanour darkening, hands tightening on his utensils.

Ehe i hit a spot huh.

"General whats underdogs?" I turn to sora with a smile.

"Those who played by the rules and follows too many laws..." i stated as my eyes fleeted back to cael with a look of merriment. "Am i right colonel?" I ask with a small smile of fake glee.

Sora's eyes sparkle as he turns his attention to cael who stiffen on his seat "thats cool right?" He asked without any better understanding.

He'll know soon enough.

Its not that im mocking him, its just fun to see his uptight reactions.

"It is. Just like your father do" he answered voice tight and on edge.

He's easy to tick off.

I let out a light hearted laugh before shaking my head "my team are bound by no law colonel, thats a misconsception, my words are the law" i stated full of arrogance and pride.

We might live on commom grounds but him and i are not the same, sumusunod siya sa batas, sa utos ng mas nakatataas pero kami? We dont do such thing.

We have our free will.

Its either they lose or they win.

To win they have to let us do our own thing, no question ask.

If we dont see each other eye to eye? Then they can try fighting battles that only my team can win.