Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Sixth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

"You guys doing okay there?" I ask my son and his group mates as they study in our living room.

My eyes son lit up immediately, don't you just feel good knowing your son loves you dearly? Cause i do.

"We do general we're almost done" he said calmly.

"Can you review it for us tito celestin?" Ask by the young gavin alexander who sounded shy and hesitant.

I nodded with a humm and a soft smile as i make my way towards them before putting down the j.co donut that i bought on the coffee table

"That's good and sure gabe just tell me when you guys are ready. and gabe?feel at home i don't bite" sagot ko sa tanong niya with a soft grin as i said the last part to him jokingly.

he blushed and hide his face on the paper on his hand habang bahagya namang natawa ang kambal niya.

opposite twins i see.

"Pano i'll leave you guys at it alright?" Paalam ko sa kanila and leaving but not before hugging my son sideways and kissing his head as i whisper to him.

"goodluck soldier"

"your dad's so cool sora!" i heard lyra gushing in a whisper shout, napailing nalang ako na may ngiti sa labi.

they remind me so much of my team and i back when we were young.

i head straight to my room, locking the door behind me.

this past few days lagi akong kinocontact ng mga alexander.

not my line of work now but the debt of the past makes me say yes.

its just a simple looking over of information and evidences and as much as possible ayokong malaman pa ni sora that im doing such work even when i promise him that i wouldn't anymore.

my eyes scan over the documents, letter by letter, word by word until i stumble over a name that turn my blood cold.

kristine carzoña.

i grab my phone and immediately called kaden.

"kristine carzoña. who in your team met the person who own this name?" my voice hard and steady as my eyes scan down the documents once more hoping that i read it wrong.

"zio pablo why?" seryoso niyang sagot at tanong.

i hoped for an answer that wouldn't rattle me but sadly i was wrong.

"im not certain at the moment. thank you for answering, i'll call you once i finish the report. ciao" i ended the call myself before pondering over the report that i'm still reading.

i close my eyes and toss the files aside.

flashes of yesterday appear before my closed eyes.

[ Flashback ]