Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Nineteenth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Rowan Cael Antonio's P.O.V.

hindi ko alam anong pumasok sa isip ko at ginawa ko yun.

but he was talking and talking and he just keeps pushing my limits that i needed to do something and shut him up.

i went here to apologize i truly do, pero mas umiral yung inis ko sa kanya.

maybe i felt insulted by the way he spoke and despite it being my fault i hate his way of answering as if he was mocking me.

listening to his words was tiring kaya siguro nagawa ko yun.

"alam mo colonel you should really stop doing impulsive things like kissing me..." he said as soon as he came back from the kitchen with two glass of white wine in his hand.

his eyes shifted to mine just as he hand me one of the glass before adding "...ano gagawin mo pag hinanap hanap ko yang labi at halik mo? will you take responsibility?" he asked with straight face making me cough in surprise.

fuck. why does his mouth have to be such a smart ass and have no filter? what if someone hear him?

his eyes lit up as i cough and choke on my own saliva, he didnt even helped me. he just walk on the other couch and leisurely sits while i gulp the white wine in one go to clear my airway.

he chuckle after taking a few sips on his own glass while watching me in amusement "it might sound like im joking colonel but believe me, im a very pursuasive person if something caught my attention"

i dont actually know how to react to that, o never met someone as straightforward as him when it comes to things like this.

seryoso ba sya?

i press my lips in a straight line habang nagiisip kung ano ang isasagot ko sa sinabi niya.

"are you gonna tell sora about serif?" i asked out of the blue... and impulsively-- what? wait, im not impusive.

i watch how his eyes goes from confuse to realization.

he was quick to pick up on things kahit hindi niya alam.ang buong contexto.

thats a relief, now i diverted his attention.

"is he doing well?" he asked in a soft tone that he often only use to sora.

its been a month kaya din ako pumunta dito, after that day he never showed his face to us...

to me.

not even to gavin and lyra despite him taking sora to school and sometimes picking him up.

its as if he's avoiding us.

hindi ko naman sya masisi kung ganun nga but it just didnt sit well with me.

i nodded as i finally relaxed-- a little "he lives with me until further notice" sagot ko expecting to hear him say that he wants to meet the kid atleast or let sora meet him.

he avoided my gaze as he drink his wine in one gulp before wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

its still swollen and bruised.