Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Twenty Eight

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

Three Months Later...

i ended up adopting serif.

not because he's soras brother but because i wanted to adopt him.

it's a slow process to get him to be comfortable around me and the house but its fine he can take his time.

my siblings have been dropping off more often along with my parents, they're also trying to change my mind about staying in this country.

they obviously want to be around serif too, to get to know him but under no other influence than my own and for the safety of my kids i rather stay here.

sora's in school, rowan's at the alexander's village which he invited me and serif to come with but i refused.

i have to talk to serif with just the two of us and as much as i appreciate my lovers help, serif and i need some time alone.

its about time that serif learns some things about his adoptive father.

i find him at the steps of our front porch, malayo ang tingin like he always do pagpumapasok ng eskwelahan si sora.

he's waiting for his return.

at first i let it be but now i have to put a stop to it cause its either this or sometimes he would do all the house works despite not needing to.

naupo ako sa tabi niya, he flinch and froze when he felt my presence beside him.

i chuckle softly without any means of offending him, its just that, it reminds me so much of sora when i first found him.

i let out a deep breath as i relax on the steps where we were sitting, facjng forward to not make him anymore uncomfortable.

"can i tell you a story serif?" i ask him with a soft smile as i glance at him.

he's on high alert, tense and possibly he might be a little scared too.

but nonetheless he nodded stiffly.

"as you may know im a soldier, sora was one of the many kids i rescue back in the days that i was just a mere lower rank soldier....."

i told him the stories of my journey for the reason that despite him not being there i want him to know that i will trust him just like how i trust sora with my deepest secrets.

in the end of it he have tears in his eyes and a look of mix emotions in his face.

i take him gently into my arms, let him cry in my chest as he sympathize with what i have been through. with his head tuck under my chin i familiar myself with how he feels in my arms, his smell, his aura, how he weigh as i hold him.

cause i want to know him too.

i want to be able to know everything about him in a range where he would allow me to see.

not in a rush, no. ill take it slowly and give him the much needed time that he needs.

after that talk he mellows down, allowing me in his space cautiously but that's more than i can ask for.