Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Eight

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

"general?" i humm softly before turning my gaze up and giving him all of my attention.

i was just reading, i always keep my bedroom door open just in case sora needs something.

"need something soldier?" i ask as i gesture for him to come inside, i pat the empty side of the bed at agad din naman siyang sumampa sa kama.

"general may school fair sa school, the one we were prepairing for, this last month. will you come?" he asked eyes looking at me hopefully.

i cant help but to smile with a soft sigh, how can anyone hurt this kid? "i wouldn't miss it for the world"

his whole face lit up, specially his eyes, his eyes that hold a galaxy if you ask me. i cup his face and squeeze it "next time dont hesitate you have all my time now" may gigil kong sambit sa kanya, not the mad gigil but the one that i just wanna squeeze him cause he's just too cute to handle.

he laugh at what i did but didnt stop me.

he's sweet like that.

"so no school works?" i ask when i finish squeezing him, now he have his head on my stomach using it as a pillow with that cute grin on his lips.

"done already general. ill nap po muna" it was a cute declaration that he'll be using my stomach as a pillow.

which only cause me to smile down at him while he close his eyes with a relax expression.

habang nakatitig ako sa kanya, i cant help but to remember the case.

habang iisip ay sinusuklay ko ang buhok niya, it makes him sleepy, a thing he got since he was a child.

the case holds a name of a person im familiar with but will it be worth it once i faced her?

once i see her?

i can find her, my team can track her down and even take her in our custody ng hindi nadadamay ang kaso but it would be unfair to the alexander's. we dont work that way.

kung gugustuhin namin, it will be easy but whats the need of it?

koral was right about her reply last night.

there's no reason for us to be involve sky

should i just let it be and let them do their job?

i stare at sora and suddenly it makes me even more conflicted when the face of that uptight soldier flash in my mind as i did so. rowan cael the official yet unofficial alexander.

i must be going nuts.

my lips unconciously lift up in an amuse smile as i remember him once again, he's a really amusing fellow.

______________________________________

pagkapasok ni sora sa eskuwelahan ay dumiretso ako sa opisina ni kaden alexander.