Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Ninth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Rowan Cael Antonio's P.O.V.

"he wont?" i asked skeptically ng sabihin sakin ni kay na hindi tutulong sila general celestin sa case that he revived in the first place.

kaden nodded as he continue flipping through a file na galing daw kay celestin.

i can feel irritation rising on my throat, the fuck was that? wala ba silang isang salita?

"they cant do that kay" kunot noo kong sambit, even i can hear the irritation and madness in my voice.

but can they blame me? they can help but they wont?!

kaden look up as soon as i spoke, his eyes reflecting surprise and confusion "they can cael" he uttered plainly.

i press my lips in a tight line, he looks too unconcern about it.

"they said they will help wala ba silang isang salita!?" sagot ko sa sinabi niya.

kaden looks surprise making me realize that my voice has raised and it wasnt like me to do so.

i cleared my throat trying to redeem myself and calm down.

why am i so worked up? maybe because he was so smug and know it all when he was ordering us around then biglang ganito? biglang he's turning his back on us?

"they never said that cael" sagot ni kaden which confused me.

they didnt?

kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya, he didnt? but last time he was bossing around like he was our boss?

"he didn't say anything about helping, it was us who asked for his presence and opinion" he slowly answered as if i was a kid na kailangan bagalan ang pagpapaliwanag para maintindihan ang mga nangyayari.

i was taken a back by it.

it made me feel stupid.

"he shouldn't have given his opinion then" i spat out before standing up and striding out of his office.

my heart pounding hard against my chest as i walk, i can even hear my own blood rushing in my head.

"rowan." i heard kaden call after me but i refuse to look back or stop.

im a soldier, he is not my boss.

if i go back baka pati si kaden mapagsalitaan ko and i dont want that.

celestin firas marshal and his team are the strongest and youngest soldier ever seen? kalokohan.

where is there pride? strongest regimen huh? ano yun titolo lang? hanggang salita lang? if they can help why not help?

i drive off with no destination in mind. i need to cool off.

i head straight to the nearest military camp to do firing range practice.

"sir!" both men in uniforms and civilians saluting at me as i walk inside the premises.

i politely smile and nod at the lower ranking soldiers, i didnt cross path with those who have higher rank than me for me to salute to.