Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Seventeenth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Rowan Cael Antonio's P.O.V.

i was standing in the corner as the kid was being interrogated.

at first glance aakalain kong si sora talaga siya but as i look longer i notice how different they are, i mean not by their looks but the way they act.

my arm cross over my chest as my eyes follow his every movement if he even makes any, hindi ko na hinayaang mawala siya sa paningin ko simula ng makita ko siya sa pinagkulungan sa kanya.

horror was etched on celestin's eyes as he stare at this kid that reflects sora's own face; his son.

kahit kalmado itsura niya kanina, alam kong hindi din siya makapaniwala ng makita niya si serif. he identified himself with that name. no surname or any other name just serif.

he's a hard shell to crack, he only utter few words at palagi siyang nakayuko.

i frown when the one interrogating him raised his voice.

"Years. taon kang nakakulong sa kanila and you cant tell us a thing?!" he mockingly ask the kid after using the calm and gentle tactics now he'll use the one that will make the kid mad just to get something out of him.

i hate that method when use to kids such as serif.

he's a victim.

i immediately push myself off of the wall and starts walking towards them, a hand stopped me.

it was an agent dylan parte ng team ni kaden, inilingan niya ako, quietly telling me not to interfere.

but i shake his hand off of me. tinapik ko ang lalaking nagtatanong kay serif.

a hard look on my face as i whisper in his ear "the kid had enough. im taking over at kung may itatanong ka pa makakapaghintay naman siguro yan di ba?" i lean back to look at him warningly.

i might not be an agent like him but im sure as hell that they have to respect my authority.

he look surprise bago unti unting tumango "yes sir."

i look at the kid as the interrogator walk out of the room, sumunod naman si dylan sa kanya without asking further.

im sure he's going to report back to kaden.

i sigh when me and the kid were finally left alone.

hindi pa din siya gumagalaw.

he must be traumatized and scared from all the trauma he faced all his life.

im not even sure why im here-- with him pero alam kong hindi ko sya magagawang iwan.

not like this.

when he looks like he needs someone at the moment at hindi naman pwedeng si kristine yun, his suppose guardian; the only person that he trust are part of the organization that did this to him.

"serif" i calmly called his name making sure that i wont startle him or scar him.

i might not have the most gentle voice but im pretty positive that i dont sound scary.