Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Twenty Sixth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Celestin Firas "Sky" Marshal's P.O.V.

i feel relieve.

crying it out made me feel a bit better.

lahat ng sinabi ni kristine totoo, even the part where i didn't get to help her.

i can't. i wanted to but the circumstances of the outcome if i did help her will be a greater lost for us.

life of innocent people are at stake and as the person who holds the choices i cannot bear to take action if it means many people will suffer from it.

no one will ever understand the burden that i have to shoulder-- maybe its nothing comparable to what great leaders have to endure for the safety of their people but just like them i had to make a choice and the choice that i had made was understood by kristine.

before.

we talked about it.

pero siguro, sa paglipas ng panahon, she finally realize that i am to blame. that the terror she had gone through is something that could have been avoided if i choosed her.

i never wanted anyone to see me in such state.

specially not cael.

not him.

something inside me felt ashame to be seen by someone like him in a state that will make me look weak.

but i cannot deny that being in his arms made me feel like i wasn't alone, na naiintindihan niya ako.

i don't want to be alone, i never wanted to be alone.

but i know. from all the sins that i did, i deserve to be alone.

but in that moment when he wanted to let me go natakot ako, fear enveloped my heart when his hand loosen his hold on mine.

kaya kahit hindi ako sigurado, despite the confusion inside my head, hindi ko pinakawalan ang kamay niya.

i selfishly made him stay.

habang umiiyak ako ay patuloy niyang hinahalikan ang mga kamay ko.

ramdam ko, alam ko na may nararamdaman na sya para sakin, i mean how can i not know when he makes it so obvious?

as i look at him and imagine him doing this to someone else, it makes me wanna lock him up and keep him to myself.

im not stupid to not know that i might even feel the same way and im just hiding it behind some stupid reasoning such as my amusement.

can i lose this man? can i reject him and hurt him all the same?

without thinking i gently take my hands back from his and despite the confusion in his eyes, he let me.

i smile at him through my tears as i cup his face instead before leaning down and kissing his lips.

agad niyang tinugon ang halik ko "tin?" he whisper in confusion between the kiss.