Sayonee Terzo : My Turn Fifth

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Also the military or law related stuff in this fiction will mostly come from my imagination or from the things that i've read or watch in different social media platforms. Any false info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

Cael Rowan Antonio's P.O.V.

I never met someone as infuriating as him.

How can a soldier act and talk in such way specially infront of his kid who's capable of understanding such thing.

And now he's here implying that the military have no idea of what is happening around us.

I never dislike someone at first sight...

Until now.

But the fact that he knows so much perks my interest.

Sino ba talaga siya, how come he knows this much when as far as i know tito chandler and his famiglia would never disclose such things to anyone that they don't trust.

"Are you going back to the US service then? sayang ka you know its hard to come by such soldier like you nowadays. Try the philippines service if you're interested its different and less dangerous" tito carter asked and stated at the same time just as the lunch was served.

Umiling siya his eyes calm and his answer was so sure "thats something i haven't decided yet" he sip on his wine with a clear of his throat "my priority is my son and its not like im gonna miss the blood scene but if a dire situation comes by im all for it along with my team pero sa ngayon i rather enjoy the peace don't you think we've done enough lord carter?"  He asked with a bemuse look and an amuse smile

Everyone was listening to his every word.

He screams authority just like tito chandler.

A true aura of a leader and even if something irks me about him i cannot deny such fact.

Tito carter chuckle and nodded "as far as what i've heard you've done more than enough"

I focus on eating but i was all ears on them.

"Enough about me sirs and mistresses of the house alexander, how about filling me in, the trouble between the bermuda heist do you need any assistance?" My head shot up at his words.

My eyebrow furrowing hearing such question "bermuda heist case was closed long ago" i stated sureness evident in my voice.

I lead that mission.

I closed and ended that damn terrorists.

His immediately turn his attention at me, a small hint of smile in his lips "was it?" He asked with faked innocence.

My eyes darted to tito chandler, his eyes unwavering.

It was a clear message.

Its not yet closed.

Lalong kumunot and noo ko, thats impossible.

"Don't take it by heart colonel, bermuda heist was never here in this country, fortunately you killed the branch and thats a job well done already" i can feel my self getting annoyed...mad even.

How come i wasn't informed about this.

"What was within us are considered done rowan, it was not our problem to think about when its outside our land" kaden stated as if telling me that what they made me believe was the truth and i understand that in some ways it is the truth.