020. The Semi-insane and semi-responsible

"Princess!"

"Princess!"

The two turned towards the sound, one of the maids loyal to Naenya was rushing towards the two at quickening speed.

Elden Baratheon had done many things the moment he stepped foot on Kingslanding soil, one of the most important being the finding of young men and women from within flea bottom, the ports and nearby villages, and giving them jobs in the Red Keep.

Elden Baratheon held a sort of charisma and likeability about him that seemed to make even the most cold-hearted of individuals warm to him. Elden had used such skills to seek out many of these men and women, plenty from despairing backgrounds, and helped them out of their bleak conditions by hiring them as cooks, maids, servants, stableboys and similar low positions in the Red Keep. Through such endeavours, these men and women fell into complete loyalty for Elden, especially after the many times Elden saved them from the cruel hands of certain guards and lords. Elden, with a charming smile, had handed the loyalty over to Naenya ensuring his wife had people within the Red Keep that would act as her eyes and ears until their death.

"Lucia, are you alright?" Naenya asked, reaching her hands out for the younger girl who came to a halt with a large huff, "You look as though you're about to collapse,"

Lucia was a young girl of thirteen that Elden had saved from the clutches of the Street of Silks. She seemed far too porcelain for the coldness of flea bottom, with her ivory white skin that was adorned with freckles and her velvety red hair.

"Yes, princess, I just-" Lucia paused, her hands falling to her knees as she caught her breath, "It's Rhaenyra, there are whispers she was..."

Lucia paused, her large eyes finally taking notice of Tyland Lannister. Standing up straight, she performed a clumsy curtsy.

"Leave us, Tyland,"

Tyland nodded, though his eyes betrayed a strong sense of curiosity. Naenya grimaced, while Tyland was a useful man to have around with his intelligence and strong understanding of politics he was also a man of insatiable curiosity. When there were things Tyland did not know, he would go to the end of the known world to find it out.

"I didn't see him, I'm sorry," Lucia said, glancing down at her dirtied shoes.

"That's alright Lucia," Naenya said softly, giving the girl a squeeze on the shoulder, "Now tell me what you know, and shall we head for my room so I can fetch you some water?"

Lucia nodded, swallowing hard at the mention of water. Naenya smiled, the girl had likely forgotten about fatigue in her frantic search and was only now experiencing it as she slowed down.

"Gregor, he's a stableboy your husband rescued from the same brothel he found me in. He's my age actually, he was always really sweet and he's got-" Lucia blushed, shaking her head as she focused back on her purpose, "Sorry. Anyways, he's been going down to flea bottom to give some of his payments to his close friend, she was recently pregn-"