022. What's a Wedding Without a Bit Of Death?

"I slept with Ser Criston Cole,"

Naenya paused, blinking as the words entered her brain. Slowly placing down the goblet of water, she turned towards Rhaenyra, who had only recently arrived home from the den of the Seasnake. 

"Alright," Naenya finally said.

Elden, who was seated on the floor with the twins, let out a muffled chortle, earning him a glare from his wife. Only Elden's quick reflexes saved him from a goblet to the head, which had been thrown at remarkable speed by Naenya. 

"Alright?" Rhaenyra echoed, staring at her sister in what almost appeared to be betrayal and disgust, "You nearly had me beheaded for almost sleeping with Daemon, but this gets an 'alright'?"

"Well, what am I supposed to say? I already got angry, and you can't exactly unfuck him, can you?" Naenya pointed out, as Elden covered an ear of each twin, "Also, he's your sworn protector. He would be out of his mind if you spoke ill of you,"

Rhaenyra paused. Her lips parted, then closed, then parted once more. Rhaenyra was hardly at a loss for words when the two sisters spoke, yet now, after mentioning some measly knight, Rhaenyra seemed silent. 

"He wished to run away with me," Rhaenyra finally spoke, looking down at her fingers. 

It was silent for a moment. As silent as a room with two babies could be at least, Maegor always seemed to be cooing. Until, after glances were passed between Naenya and Elden, Elden finally let out a loud cackle. 

Naenya glanced at her husband, waiting for him to quieten down, as Elden grabbed his stomach and gasped for air. Both twins were watching their father, Vanya remaining silent as her large eyes observed with slight curiosity and Maegor's chubby hands reaching towards his own stomach to copy his father, as Elden attempted to reign himself in. 

"Yeah, you two can just jump onto your giant fuck-off dragon and disappear... on your giant fuck-off dragon," 

Yet again, Elden managed to dodge a flying goblet. 

"That is... certainly odd," Naenya said, delicately gathering her words, "Has he seemed off in any way since you declined? I assumed you declined,"

"Of course, I declined," Rhaenyra said quickly, "But yes, I believe something is off,"

Naenya nodded, standing from her position on her chair as she began to move towards her jewellery box. Her box was open, and the plethora of red and black jewels were winking at her. Her fingers ran over a golden chain she was considering wearing for Rhaenyra's wedding feast. 

"We will watch him, see if he does anything of potential concern," Naenya decided, her gaze slowly moving towards Rhaenyra, "But for now, we focus on getting you married,"