이 2

6:33A.M

"Okay, where the hell am I?"

Beomgyus' eyes widened as he looked around the unfamiliar bedroom. He noticed that it was very nice... And huge, it looked almost like where a millionaire would live, not to mention that it didn't look very modern like he was used to.

Suddenly, Beomgyu started to ask himself if he went home with someone last night or something. It's not like he was that kind of guy—but he couldn't think of another reason why he would be here unless it was some type of dream.

He quickly pinched his arm as hard as he could, which only resulted in him whining in pain. "Okay... Well, it's not a dream." Beomgyu mumbled to himself, frowning as he wiped his eyes with his hands. He was really hoping that it was a dream.
He slowly got out of the blankets, even noticing that his bed was completely different but at least as he looked down his pajamas were still the same.
He couldn't understand what was going on at all, he just wanted to go back to sleep and now he was busy dealing with this.

Weirdly, he wasn't scared or anything... He was more curious, but he suddenly got the thought that he could've been kidnapped. but he crossed that off his list when he realized Soobin wouldn't let that happen to him--

"Soobin?!" Beomgyu suddenly yelled almost at the top of his lungs, which only resulted in the door being flung open almost immediately by some young guy that Beomgyu had never seen before.

He looked at the boy in confusion, while he only stared back at him worryingly. "Beomgyu! What's wrong?? I thought you were dying or something.." he took a deep breath and pretended to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

Beomgyu glared at the stranger, observing him carefully from far away. 'Hm, he couldn't have kidnapped me... He looks way too innocent.'
It was true, this guy looked younger than Beomgyu and almost had a foreigner-type look to him.—

"Who the hell are you?"

Beomgyu realized that probably sounded really rude, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He was in some random house, without his Soobin.. who- even though he wouldn't wanna admit it- he's definitely who makes him feel safe.

The boy looked at him weirdly but soon let out a loud laugh.
"Ah, Beomgyu! Did you hit your head or something? I'm Huening Kai, your assistant?.."

Beomgyu continued to look at the boy with confusion written all over his face, Beomgyu was busy trying to work out all of this in his mind... He couldn't understand what was happening, he didn't have an assistant nor would he need one.

But he started realizing that the boys' name sounded quite familiar but he couldn't point his finger on it...

"Okay, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but I want to go home. So please, take me now." Beomgyu demanded, trying to furrow his eyebrows to look threatening but he knew he just looked stupid.

The boy suddenly looked a little more worried, walking closer to Beomgyu to check on him. Beomgyu would've backed away, but he didn't feel threatened at all by this boy.

Huening Kai lifted his hand up to touch his forehead, "Okay well you don't have a fever... Beomgyu, how about you rest a little more? You have an important dinner tonight to be at, your outfit is hanging in the closet.. just be ready by 6:00 P.M. You can stay in here as long as you need until then~" the boy smiled cutely and slowly walked out of the room, shutting the big door behind him.

Now, Beomgyu was confused even more. 'An important dinner??' this was making absolutely no sense to him.
He really just wanted to understand, but obviously, something weird happened.