구 9

i'm sorry in advance for the time this has taken me lmao i've been super unmotivated and so much is happening ... but i hope you enjoy <3 (fyi this part is a little longer than usual)

Beomgyu groaned as he got back into his room. He didnt know what Yeonjun meant by his statement —

"We can do whatever you want, we just have to be careful."

"Like what the hell?.." Beomgyu mumbled as sat down against his door, he wasn't exactly sure what to do with that information. He should be glad that he didn't have to be locked up all day.. but in a way, he felt anxious being here... all alone with Yeonjun..

It just didn't feel right.

Beomgyu sighed and shut his eyes, leaning his head back against the door. He figured he should try to stay positive and maybe this could be a good possibility to take a break from the real world. Although this did seem way more stressful than attending college and finding a job.

There was no going back now.

"Hey Beomgyu~"

He suddenly heard Yeonjuns soft voice through the door, making him jump up and stand up from his current sitting position against the door.
"What do you need??" He asked annoyingly, just having the feeling that he wanted to be alone at the very moment.

He heard some shuffling outside the door before the other answered, "Do you maybe want to come with me to.. i don't know, pick out some groceries? i don't know what kind of food you like so.." he rambled on and beomgyu could sort of hear the nervous tone in his voice. Which made absolutely no sense, why would Yeonjun be nervous??

"How will we go to the store? Won't you get caught?" Beomgyu asked, crossing his arms unknowingly. He just thought that his family would be looking for him by now- so they probably sent people out. It was probably to soon to leave this house.

Yeonjun sighed, "I mean maybe. But we will be careful. Cmon, or else imma pick out food that you won't eat." Beomgyu really was weighing his options here, he could either go out and risk getting caught (which really he should want.. but he knew in the book that it wouldn't happen) or stay in this room all day... And get no good food.

Beomgyu decided it would be best to just go, who cares anyways. He needed his food or else this stay would be ten times harder.

He sighed and slowly opened the door, to see Yeonjun smiling at him like he was already expecting his answer. "Let's get going then, Gyu." Beomgyu stared at him with slightly widened eyes, which had Yeonjun stop in his tracks and stare at him weirdly. "Who said you could call me that?" Beomgyu was weirded out because he only let people close to him call him Gyu... Aka Soobin— not even his own parents were an exception.

Yeonjun scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest, "Listen, Beomgyu. There's no reason for you to hate me so much. Okay? I'm not hurting you." He rolled his eyes as Beomgyu stared at him in a judgmental way.

"What can i call you, other than your full name?? I don't like calling people like that. It feels too formal. So pick. it's either prince or Gyu. Which one??" Yeonjun stared at him expectingly, a smile tugging at his lips.
Beomgyu could only stare with his eyes narrowed.

Who is he to tell me to pick???

Beomgyu sighed and looked down at his hands, attempting to avoid eye contact with the boy. "Gyu then.. i guess." I suppose it's not a big deal.. None of this is real anyways.. right?

Yeonjun let out a soft laugh, seeming to be happy that Beomgyu decided to actually choose. "Why are you so cute??"

Beomgyus head snapped up to stare at Yeonjun, who was just looking around the hall nonchalantly as if he said nothing. "Cmon let's get going, Gyu." He said, happy, with the new nickname.
Beomgyu wanted to reply but he only nodded and followed behind him, he was a bit disappointed at the feeling he felt by someone other than Soobin calling him gyu. It's as if he got butterflies or something, which he refused to believe that Yeonjun caused that feeling.