사 4

6:15P.M

"So. Beomgyu, i'm sure you're wondering why we are having this dinner tonight."

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, he wasn't wondering at all because he already knew exactly.
But he had to pretend and luckily he could now put his acting skills to use— those acting classes that he took in highschool could finally be useful.

He put his chopsticks down after taking a bite and slowly swallowing his food.

"Yeah.. I am pretty curious." He mumbled before taking a sip of his water. He was trying his best to be as polite as possible while eating but it was very difficult for him.

Mr. Choi smiled and shook his head, clearing his throat. "We have big news to announce to you. You will be marrying the daughter of Mr Kim.. We think she is a perfect match for you, all we want is for you to be happy.. And we believe that you will be safe with her." he said, sounding proud of their decision.

Beomgyu suddenly felt angry, he couldn't understand how he was getting these emotions like this, he wasn't even trying to be upset.

He glared at his dad, glancing at his mom but he quickly looked back at the man.
"You want me to be happy?..." He laughed sarcastically, he could feel Kais' eyes burning through his back and his parents both looked at him obliviously.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "If you guys force me to get married then i definitely won't be happy. You're doing this for yourselfs... you guys are literal assholes."

They looked offended, hearing their own son curse. but beomgyu really didn't care, he was suddenly feeling so upset and he couldn't control it.

"Young man. How dare you speak to us like that? What happened to you?.." His mother suddenly spoke up, disappointment written all over her face.

Beomgyu scoffed and relaxed in his seat, giving up on acting proper as he shook his head.

His dad stared at him disbelief before standing up from the seat, staring down at him sternly.
"There's no time to fight over it anyways. You will get married next week to Kim Mina. There's no other option, they've already started planning." The man showed a sarcastic smile and walked out of the room, Mrs Choi hesitantly jumping out of her seat to follow her husband.

Beomgyu only rolled his eyes and sunk more into the seat, still feeling angry but he knew he could do nothing about it.

"Beomgyu, why don't you get ready for bed?" He suddenly heard Kai's soft voice from behind him. He glanced back at him to see him a have a neutral expression on, much different from the happy face he was wearing earlier.

He figured kai was probably disappointed in how he reacted, but he really tried not to do that.. He didn't know how that happened.

Beomgyu slowly sat up from his seat, still crossing his arms and looking as if he was sulking.

"I'm not tired yet.. Can i go see my friend?"

He suddenly got the thought that he wanted to see Soobin, even if he wasn't exactly the same as usual, He still needed someone to talk to that made him feel comfortable.

Kai hummed and shrugged his shoulders.
"Soobin i'm guessing?.. Did you forget that you have a curfew? You can't go out past 6:00pm."

that's fucking stupid. a curfew for a grown adult?

"Fine. Can he please come over for a bit then? I need to see him~" Beomgyu showed his puppy dog eyes that always worked on his best friend— it seemed to work on Kai as well.

He sighed and slowly nodded his head, whispering, "Okay.. I'll have him come in through the back, i'm sure your parents don't want you seeing your friend when you just disrespect them.. you know?"

Beomgyu giggled quietly and shot the boy a hand heart, realizing that he was suddenly acting younger than him so he just cleared his throat and nodded his head.

___________________

7:00p.m

"Yeah, so now, i have to marry this mina girl. Next week— next fucking week. How stupid is that?"

Beomgyu ranted to his friend, and he listened carefully.
Everything felt exactly the same, Soobin had all the same characteristics and features as usual- the only thing that was different was he didn't know Beomgyu wasn't actually supposed to be here and neither was he.

Still, he felt relieved, seeing his face and speaking to him.

Soobin rolled his eyes, getting up from where he was laying on his stomach on the big bed.
He sat with his legs crossed, "That is quite stupid.. Next week is very soon, can't they let you two get to know each other first at least?"

Beomgyu scoffed and placed his hand on his hip. He was standing up and has been pacing back and forth but now was standing still in front of the bed while Soobin stared at him curiously.

"Even then, I wouldn't want to marry this girl- I can't do it... I'm gonna find a way out of this, i swear." Beomgyu didn't know what got into him, it was like he was suddenly playing a part in a film— but he was genuinely feeling all these emotions, he didn't think that he was acting them anymore.

Soobin stared at the boy cautiously while he just smiled mischievously at him, "I'd like to know how you're going to do that."

Beomgyu shrugged and sat in the chair at the desk that had a laptop on it. "I'll figure it out."

________________

1000 words 💭

| this part is shorter than the rest... but anyways i'm just gonna be uploading the parts i already wrote .. bc i can't write more till next week LOL it's my last week of school and i might die 🙂 but the other parts should be uploaded by tonight, like 4 or 5 idk if i'll upload them all but still enjoy :D |