십삼 | 13

The night went pretty much perfectly. The two boys just hung out and watched almost the whole Twilight series. Beomgyu enjoyed it way more than he thought he would, but he figured that it was just because he was watching it with Yeonjun. He really enjoyed the boys' company, he started even paying more attention to how Yeonjun was.

He noticed how his nose scrunched cutely when he laughed, how he would turn his whole body away from the tv when it got too cringey, not to mention the hilarious jokes he made- Just.. Beomgyu started to realize how perfect he really was, other than his looks. He genuinely loved his personality so far.

He even completely forgot about what happened, also about how he absolutely hated Yeonjuns character in the book... He couldn't bring himself to hate him now.

__________

The two fell asleep without even knowing it. Both laying on the small couch and there was still a good distance between them when they did fall asleep.
But when Beomgyu woke up that morning, he nearly had a heart attack.

He didn't understand how they ended up laying like this.. But Beomgyu was now right beside Yeonjun. The boy had his arms tightly wrapped around the youngers waist, and their legs were entangled.

Beomgyus's first reaction was confusion because he was still tired, but then he realized he NEEDED to move before Yeonjun woke up... He had no idea how he'd react to him cuddling with the boy in his sleep.. But Beomgyu didn't want to ruin how good it was going between them.

Beomgyu began to move, prying the others' arms off of him. He thought he successfully did it, but when he tried to get up, the boy only tightened his grip- pulling him right back down.
"No~~ don't go.." Yeonjun pouted in his sleep, to which Beomgyu thought it was a rare sight to see- he suddenly wished he had a phone to capture it.

But it's not like that'd be possible because of how he was currently holding him.
"Yeonjun.. I have to go to the bathroom." He lied, speaking in a soft tone- hoping it'd work.

Yeonjun only hummed and slightly let go of him, his eyes opening ever so slightly- he realized how they were laying, and made eye contact with Beomgyu. He gasped and quickly jumped up, his eyes widening in shock.
His sudden outburst, making Beomgyu fall onto the floor with a thud.

Beomgyu groaned, definitely knowing he'd get a bruise on his ass after that.
Yeonjun held back his laugh and tried to cover it with a worried expression. "S-sorry gyu. I was just confused- are you okay??" Beomgyu glared at the tired boy, he could tell he thought it was funny.

Beomgyu shook his head and slowly stood up, pretending like it didn't hurt. "Yeah... Why'd you even have to react like that? You were the one cuddling with me. I was just trying to get you off of me. But- may I quote what you said, "No~ Don't goo~~" Beomgyu copied him in a teasing tone, purposely trying to annoy him.

Now Yeonjun was the one glaring at Beomgyu, rolling his eyes. "Ah stop- I did not say that." He replied in disbelief, shaking his head. As Beomgyu was about to fight it more, he spoke again. "Let's go somewhere today, you go get dressed- it's a surprise so don't even ask!!" He exclaimed, seeming excited even though he had just woken up.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms- obviously, he was looking forward to spending more time with Yeonjun but he was curious about one thing.
"You're not mad about.. accidentally cuddling with me?"

Yeonjun looked a little taken aback at first but smiled and shook his head slightly. "No. In fact... You're really warm, so it's fine with me."

Beomgyu definitely felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach at that moment- he didn't know how to even react so he tried his best to keep his face blank.
He bit the inside of his cheek and nodded. He then started walking away to get ready, but of course, he tripped over something and nearly fell on his face but luckily caught himself on his knees.

Our Story | yeongyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें