십육| 16

it's been forever my apologies <3

Sooner than later, Beomgyu was standing back in front of his huge house- or should he call it a mansion? - but he really forgot how nice it was.

It was huge and beautiful from the outside. especially at nighttime because of how beautifully lit up it was.

He carried his one bag that he packed as he didn't want to leave some of his new favorite clothing items. So, he had to bring them.

Yeonjuns father practically speeded away not saying a word- probably just avoiding having to see his parents.
But now Beomgyu was scared to walk in. He was debating if he should knock or just go in.. well, it is his house anyways.

He sighed deeply, finally deciding to just knock as he was sure the door must be locked anyways.

though, his thoughts began pondering- he was curious as to if he'd have to get married to that woman still... he was more than worried if that was the case.

Eventually he heard some shuffling from behind the door, before he then heard a loud click meaning someone unlocked it from inside.

"Beomgyu!!!"

Beomgyu didn't even have time to react as he was pulled into a tight hug by none other than his "assistant" Huening kai. He smiled softly and quickly returned the boys big bear hug, melting into it if he was being honest- as it's been a while since he even got a hug.

Kai pulled away and cupped Beomgyus face with his hands, observing his face very intently, with the cutest worried expression stuck on his face.

"They didn't hurt you or anything did they??" He questioned, running his hands down the boys' arms now, trying to check for anywhere he could've been hurt.

Beomgyu let out a light chuckle and quickly shook his head, he was actually fairly surprised that Kai was still here.. as he figured he would've been fired or something stupid over this whole ordeal. "Of course not, but i am kind of hungry.." That might've been a lie, but all Beomgyu wanted to do was not think about the fact that he didn't say goodbye to Yeonjun..

Kai smiled fondly and wrapped his arm around the others shoulder, pulling him inside the home. "Your parents actually won't be home till tomorrow... So ill order something but i was also wondering if you maybe wanted... me to have Soobin come over? He's missed you so much."

Beomgyu couldn't stop the gasp that came out of his lips at the sound of his dear friend's name, although it wasn't exactly the same... even just seeing the boy's face would ease his mind.

"Please.. I'd love that."

___________________

Soobin had arrived shortly after, obviously more than eager to see his friend. So the two of them gossiped about random things, specifically to do with Soobin's school life.. And beomgyu was just grateful he didn't ask much about the situation.

Still, even though he was having lots of fun eating and talking with Soobin- and now Kai too... His mind still continued to drift back to Yeonjun.

He couldn't help but wonder if he didn't say goodbye on purpose... or if something else had happened.

___________________

Just a few hours later, Soobin decided to leave- even though it was the middle of the night.. He knew that Beomgyus parents would get home that morning.
And even though Beomgyu couldn't stop thinking about a certain boy, he felt somewhat relieved.

Apparently, Soobin had convinced the boys parents not to follow through with the wedding- which Beomgyu was more than happy for. That was one worry to cross off his list.