오 5

8:00A.M

Soobin decided to leave around two hours later that night, claiming that he had to go study for a test the next day— Beomgyu only wished that he had a test instead of having to going through all this.. It would be a lot more simple to deal with.

He woke up the next morning, feeling very awake and glad that he didn't wake up so early today. He also wondered what was on the agenda today, strangely.

As if reading his thoughts, Huening Kai walked inside the room with no warning knock- his glasses on and a clipboard in hand.
Beomgyu thought he looked adorable.

"Oh, Beomgyu.. You're awake already." He smiled brightly and bowed, Beomgyu was too half awake and too lazy to scold him about it so he bowed his head instead.

"i'm here to tell you what you have to do today... Would you like to know?"

Beomgyu let out a laugh, wiping his eyes so that he could look at the younger better.
"Why ask? Just tell me, kai."

Kai let out a awkward laugh but slowly nodded his head and looked down at the clipboard, scanning it with his eyes.

"Hmm.. today is sort of packed since it's a Monday. You have a few online classes this morning, a suit fitting for the wedding, and a few of your friends requested to have dinner with you. Is that okay? Or are you not in the mood, today?"

Beomgyu looked at him blankly, this was too much. Way too much. He almost couldn't handle it.
Beomgyus days usually consisted of whatever he wanted to do after his college classes.. he was never this organized with his schedule.

He tilted his head curiously, "What friends?" he asked, he genuinely was wondering what other friends he would hangout with.. Because in real life— well there was only Soobin.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at the paper again then back at the boy, "You know.. Jeongin, Jihoon and Soobin."

Beomgyu slowly nodded his head, only one of those names rang a bell but he still agreed to it.

He now got ready, taking a shower in the fanciest shower he'd ever used before which was apparently his now, and putting on his nice outfit that was already ready for him on his bed.

____

Beomgyu was glad that they didn't make him wear formal things all the time, like he was imagining— or maybe it was just because he had classes to attend

Beomgyu was glad that they didn't make him wear formal things all the time, like he was imagining— or maybe it was just because he had classes to attend.. in his literal office.
He had an office.
Beomgyu was in shock as well.