Military!Mikey AU(2012)

In this AU:

Where I got idea from: reading the story War Of The Blind One, or something like that I forgot the name of the story

So basically Mikey was sent away from the others at a young age by Splinter and was sent to fight and train to be in a war at two years old.

Mikey got DID in this AU because of the trauma he went through but the identities in his body know how to fight except one.

One identity is called Doctor Delicate Touch. Dr Delicate Touch goes by He/they and he comes out when the host is incredibly angry or is frustrated about something. They can fight.

The second identity is called Doctor Feelings. Doctor Feelings goes by they/them and comes out when the host's friends/acquaintances are feeling down or just needs therapy. They are also a therapist. They can not fight.

In a battle Mikey got a horrible burn on his left eye and left shoulder, leaving him blind in his left eye, he can see out of his right eye just fine though.

When the other turtles meet Mikey he immediately says that he doesn't have any brothers, that they aren't related, and that they could stop acting like they care about him.

Mikey goes by he/Him in this AU and is Aro-ace so no ship.

The other turtles will help in the war and after the war everyone will have some pretty bad scars.

They all somehow will convince Mikey to go with them to meet Splinter and both the turtle and rat immediately hate each other when they lock eyes with each other.

Eventually Mikey warms up to everyone but Splinter.

Before joining the war Leo thought that everyone was serious 24/7 and was completely shocked when he saw that out of everyone in Mikey's squadron and other squadrons the orange turtle was the most serious.

Everyone in the military are crackheads when they aren't in battle!