TMNT escaping the tapes(2012 x Amanda the Adventurer)

Yeah crossover with Amanda the adventurer. Pretty sure it's obvious which tmnt iteration is my favorite to make AUs from. 2003 is a close second.

Anygays let's get to the AU.

In this AU Leo and Donnie take place of Wooly, Raph takes place as Amanda, Splinter takes place as Hamelin, and Mikey does take place as both Wooly and Hamelin. AKA SPlinter and Mikey are villains, the other three are heroes.

To explain Mikey's role he is like Leo and Donnie but he is secretly working for Splinter the whole time.

All of the turtles' souls(Minus Mikey because he can actually switch between real life and the game) were trapped in the game by Splinter. But since they entered the game at different times Leo and Donnie didn't trust Raph and Raph didn't trust them.

All of them pretend to get along to go with the script of the game. The reason Raph tries to kill Leo and Donnie is because he thinks they are what are keeping him trapped there. Leo and Donnie try to stop the player from going along with Raph in the game because they think Raph is keeping them trapped there.

But in reality of the AU Mikey and Splinter were working together to keep them trapped in the game so that they could take over the world.

Leo and Donnie were trapped in the game at a young age so they don't remember Raph and Raph doesn't remember them. Both groups know Mikey because Mikey could switch between real life and the game.

Before Raph was trapped in the game Splinter would make Raph do demon chants. Which is why Raph has a short temper and a demon literally inside of him. Raph ties to stop and deny the demon from controlling him to protect his brothers.

Mikey is actually a demon Splinter made Raph summon at 5 years old. Mikey is a demon called Ekwensu, a trickster spirit of confusion.

Ekwensu is a trickster of the lgbo people, a trickster spirit of confusion. Crafty at trade and negotiations. He is often invoked for guidance in difficult mercantile situations. He is perceived as a spirit of violence that incites people to perform violent acts. His companion was Ogunbali.

Splinter forced Raph to make a deal with Mikey to become his new companion after Ogunbali had left him for his duties as the death deity. After a few years of Mikey not being seen by Raph as a demon he had forgotten about Ekwensu and only knew him as Mikey, he had forgotten Mikey was a demon.

When Splinter trapped Raph's soul in the tapes Raph was scared and didn't trust Leo and Donnie, only trusting Mikey.

Mikey only was in the tapes to keep the turtles from catching on to the plan and to keep them in the tapes.

Leo and Raph eventually catch on and stop trusting Mikey, same with Donnie. They start to smell rotting. The rotting of their actual bodies, which are still outside the game.

Now the three work together to get rid of the demon inside of Raph and to get out of the game and save the world with the two players of the game, Casey Jones and April O'neil.